Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2018, 01:08 PM   #2851

hi dear,

ive checked.
totally no column heading on MyDocs@HDB
Previously yes, but i've submitted all two weeks ago.

QUOTE=Monday21;115666701]You got any pending docs they need from your end? Try check myHDBpage to see if there's any MyDocs@HDB link...
[/QUOTE]

Same same. I submitted all outstanding docs on last Friday and called the grant department. They confirmed received and told me it will takes 3-6 weeks to process our grant application. Till today, I still see the message showing
"Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."

Maybe because mine the TOP is in 2020
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 01:58 PM   #2852

Tampines, what about u?

We are in the same boat!!! Which area u applied for?
hashbrownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #2853

Mine is a ready flat, alot of ppl already shifted in.

[/QUOTE] Same same. I submitted all outstanding docs on last Friday and called the grant department. They confirmed received and told me it will takes 3-6 weeks to process our grant application. Till today, I still see the message showing
"Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility."

Maybe because mine the TOP is in 2020[/QUOTE]
hashbrownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #2854

I thought its goes alphabetically by area. I really hope to hear an update from them soon. Mine is at 508.
when selecting it is by alphabet.. but when come to grant and collection is all about your CRM efficiency.

508 nice place.. i was looking at there before too.. but giv up cos quite a distance to Wisteria mall...
Monday21 likes this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #2855

Just now I checked myhdbpage like almost Everyday. But suddenly the status saying “Your ahg application is received” is missing from the page. Why?? Means my grant is aredi processed?? Hmmmm

Mortgage loan granted ;
-

They put like that .. means no grant for me?🤢
U did mentioned that you received hard copy saying that your grant application is in process. Now not showing such status, then what is it showing on the HDB portal? If grant already approved, you will see the grant amount on your CPF account.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #2856

U did mentioned that you received hard copy saying that your grant application is in process. Now not showing such status, then what is it showing on the HDB portal? If grant already approved, you will see the grant amount on your CPF account.
the sentence missing = grant is processing.. few days later u will see the grant approval letter
Old 25-07-2018, 05:13 PM   #2857

To those who are getting keys soon.. dont forget you have only 7days to submit your defect list to HDB. So dont happily take keys liao and wait till you happy happy got mood then go check defect...
Erinlmh and Monday21 like this.
Old 25-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #2858

Tampines, what about u?
Ok... mine is yishun. And the waiting game continues for us...
nhzxmam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #2859

All the whole I got “Your AHG application received bla bla “
Past 2 days the whole line on grant is missing from the page.. means I got no loan approved/ granted ? Does that mean my key collection is coming soon?

I have grant too.. once grant approved following week i got appointment for key collection already. i'm at 672.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 12:09 AM   #2860

The whole line about grant and stays went magically missing 😱😿

Old 26-07-2018, 12:10 AM   #2861

Hey yeah.

Mortgage loan granted:
-

It shows like that la.. hmmmm

The mortgage loan granted part is normal isn't it? Mine also shows the same while still waiting for grant outcome.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:42 AM   #2862

To those who are getting keys soon.. dont forget you have only 7days to submit your defect list to HDB. So dont happily take keys liao and wait till you happy happy got mood then go check defect...
Defect check we do ourselves or have to get vendor?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 08:45 AM   #2863

Any idea if flat lease commencement in year 2016, also need to do defect check?
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 08:47 AM   #2864

Past 2 days the whole line on grant is missing from the page.. means I got no loan approved/ granted ? Does that mean my key collection is coming soon?
I think if no grant approve hdb will also notify right? So u just wait lor. Maybe still havent update.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2018, 08:48 AM   #2865

They are processing your documents. Should be soon you will see the grant approval. then after grant added into your CPF.. within a year or 2.. u should receive the appointment letter for keys collection. I guess u can already start confirming your ID.. your keys is coming soon.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.