November 2017 SBF

LynR52

Reaction score
2 As explained in our earlier reply, we are in the midst of processing your application for Additional CPF Housing Grant (AHG) and Special CPF Housing Grant (SHG). Owing to stringent checks involved in verifying the applicants’ average household income for the past one year, we would need some time to process cases where AHG/SHG is requested for. We will expedite in the processing and liaise with you again should we need any additional documents to process the AHG/SHG.

3 Once the AHG/SHG application is processed, we will inform you of the outcome in a separate letter and will arrange an appointment to sign the Agreement for Lease and collect the keys to your new flat.

Above is 1Nov email from HDB to me.. I just get my AHG result last Thursday.
Wonder when I can collect my key 🙄

Wondering if u got ur keys by now already?

zidmosby

Reaction score
Reno almost finishing. Moving in 31st Jan. Like finally!

Nice, congrats! I did mine in phases over the past few months since I did not take loan and did not have large capital. Last phase will be done this week and will start to shift things over by next week!

LynR52

Reaction score
Nice, congrats! I did mine in phases over the past few months since I did not take loan and did not have large capital. Last phase will be done this week and will start to shift things over by next week!

So exciting! I did mine in phases too. Got my keys in october. Was waiting for my husband dec and jan bonus. My reno total cost is 13500.

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey all how’s everyone ?

Jus wanna check
Does ur doors all make noise when closing? Like loud and have to really close gently ? Even the littlest sound in BTO like seems so loud🙁

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.