HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 11:42 PM   #3046

If u going buy those electrical stuff can go for 0% interest installment plan using the credit card + u eligible to get the free luggage
Ahh i see... i already bought my electrical items end of May. I see got GSS sale i so excited go n buy already. Lol
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #3047

Just got my key collection date today! Around 2 weeks later.
Amex^1234 and Monday21 like this.
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:13 PM   #3048

Congratulation !!!!!!!
heybuddy and Monday21 like this.
haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:59 PM   #3049

Congrats buddy!! Finally

Pls login myhdvpage and try to change appointment if u want earlier. They have earlier dates
In my case I’m gonna stick to the one they gave itself hehe

Monday21 likes this.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:42 AM   #3050

Congrats!!!! Sunday is Key collection notifications day it seems. Lol
Old 06-08-2018, 08:54 AM   #3051

Good Morning All.

It's been a long time since I last chat here...Many things.....work....

Just received the 6 weeks letter from HDB for my grant approval. Which means I need to wait for 6 more weeks. This morning just log in into the HDB portal. It still showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

My appeal for the flooring failed. I too tired to try liao. Need to focus on other things. Really got no choice but to look for cheap option now
Monday21 likes this.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:09 AM   #3052

Congrats buddy!! Finally

Pls login myhdvpage and try to change appointment if u want earlier. They have earlier dates
Ya i changed it to 17th august

Congrats!!!! Sunday is Key collection notifications day it seems. Lol
It really seems so! Semblady and amex also got it on sunday..
Monday21 likes this.
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:11 AM   #3053

Hey guys. Saw all the excitement, and congrats to everyone!

I logged in to kpo also la see if I got any good news. Grant approved (bigger than expected). My CRM very hardworking. I selected my unit on 5 July, grant approved today
Monday21 likes this.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:13 AM   #3054

Congrats buddy!! Finally

Congrats to you both! How long until from grant approval did they notify you on your appointment date? Can you chose a later date or only earlier slots available?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #3055

Good Morning All.

Just received the 6 weeks letter from HDB for my grant approval. Which means I need to wait for 6 more weeks. This morning just log in into the HDB portal. It still showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

My appeal for the flooring failed. I too tired to try liao. Need to focus on other things. Really got no choice but to look for cheap option now
You should check online too. I got the same letter about 1-2 weeks ago, but grant approved today.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #3056

COngratz!!! finally!!

Good Morning All.

You got see facebook that Deluxe Home Furnishing? they do curtains/wallpaper/vinyl... i went last weekend to order my curtains.. went kpo their Vinyl... to be honest.. their quality not bad.. and their prices is really cheap..

Now i also very busy with the Reno.. then saturday kena complain by downstairs cos my contractor sat go in do some drilling..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #3057

You should check online too. I got the same letter about 1-2 weeks ago, but grant approved today.
Congrats. I will try again few days later. The best thing is my status no update at all.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 03:39 PM   #3058

Good Morning All.

Dont worry....mine still showing the same thing too lol. Got the 6 weeks letter, abt 3wks ago, still no news of grant approval.
😩😩
Old 06-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #3059

Hello Everyone!

Just wanna ask, anyone tried appealing for Cement Screed? Im collecting keys next week. My ID will be doing the measurements on the day I collect keys. But I believe, Cement Screed from HDB is subject to approval & will slow down the whole process of moving in.

I've also checked with a few that is doing flooring, Cement Screed for a 3 room is very pricey. Atleast 1.8k. No doubt Deluxe Home Furnishing Vinyl not bad. Comes with 25yrs warranty. I even tried asking a direct supplier for Vinyl flooring, Supply + Deliver + Installation 2k with skirting too. (cause my dad know the boss. Lol. Playcheat abit) The only concern here is... Cement Screed. Big SIGH.....

Last edited by Nur.Azie; 06-08-2018 at 05:53 PM..
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:49 PM   #3060
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hello Everyone!

Just wanna ask, anyone tried appealing for Cement Screed? Im collecting keys next week. My ID will be doing the measurements on the day I collect keys. But I believe, Cement Screed from HDB is subject to approval & will slow down the whole process of moving in.

I've also checked with a few that is doing flooring, Cement Screed for a 3 room is very pricey. Atleast 1.8k. No doubt Deluxe Home Furnishing Vinyl not bad. Comes with 25yrs warranty. I even tried asking a direct supplier for Vinyl flooring, Supply + Deliver + Installation 2k with skirting too. (cause my dad know the boss. Lol. Playcheat abit) The only concern here is... Cement Screed. Big SIGH.....
No la.if u do homogeneous tiles, all in 4.5k only including cement screeding..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Laoyeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.