HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree312Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2018, 10:11 AM   #3136

Finally received the the 6 weeks AHG letter that my grant is processing.
Selected my flat since 24th May, till now still awaiting for grant outcome & key collection!!

Mine takes really long. But at least finally I received the letter alr, meaning I do not have to submit any documents for my grant anymore.

How long does this usually take for the grant to be out after receiving this letter? (:

One step nearer to key collection 🙀 feeling excited
mine took about 2 weeks..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #3137

Wow.. that's slow..
I just got back mine.. after about 3weeks
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #3138

After the super long wait...... My Grant finally approved!!!!
The next thing for me is to go and make the 10% down payment. No key collection yet cos flat still building. Next move is to quickly sell my current house
Not taking reno loan ah? My ID kinda steady one.. already started hacking, run wiring etc even before i giv him 10%..he say cos i taking reno loan.. no worry i run... LOL
Old 10-08-2018, 10:24 AM   #3139

Selected my flat since 24th May, till now still awaiting for grant outcome & key collection!!

Mine takes really long. But at least finally I received the letter alr, meaning I do not have to submit any documents for my grant anymore.

How long does this usually take for the grant to be out after receiving this letter? (:

Select flat 4th june. Received 6 week letter 18th july. To date still havent got grant approval. But i think most ppl here received grant approval within a wk?.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:13 PM   #3140

My hardcopy letter dated on 02.08.2018 and grant approval online on 10.08.2018
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:13 PM   #3141

My hardcopy letter dated on 02.08.2018 and grant approval online on 10.08.2018
u mean u receive the 6 weeks letter on 2/8 and grant approve on 10/8 reflected on myhdbpage? (:
hashbrownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:34 PM   #3142

Omg congrats! Mine still the same. I think im the last one already lah. Still no news of grant.
I think I am the last :'c
Selection on 6 June but till now the status is still " You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application "

Call twice and she say they receive alr. Quite pissed
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #3143

u mean u receive the 6 weeks letter on 2/8 and grant approve on 10/8 reflected on myhdbpage? (:
yes. You are correct
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #3144

After the super long wait...... My Grant finally approved!!!!
The next thing for me is to go and make the 10% down payment. No key collection yet cos flat still building. Next move is to quickly sell my current house
Selection on 6 June but till now the status is still " You have not submitted any AHG/SHG application "

wa 2mths+ liao still "not submitted" status..is it because they need more documents? too long lei... next sbf already starting soon lo
Old 10-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #3145

But they told u they received it already? Mine is 'Thank you for your AHG/SHG applications. Bla bla bla'. I select unit 4th june...few days after tht status change to tht liao but until now remains the same lol. Btw which area did u applied for?
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:24 PM   #3146

Hi all,

Got notification to collect my keys 4 September. I selected my house 5 July, grant approval on 6 August. CRM called me to ask on marriage cert status on 6 July and submitted appeal the same day. GOt the SMS today, 10 August.

My CRM really huat

PS: I tried to change my appointment date but I cannot. There was a small disclaimer stating "We regret that your appointment cannot be changed as it has been specially arranged for you".

hey, out of curiosity – is the appeal you submitted something to do with deferment of marriage cert? i.e., request to collect keys first (as fiance/fiancee) and get married later on then submit the marriage cert?
bockscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #3147

hey, out of curiosity – is the appeal you submitted something to do with deferment of marriage cert? i.e., request to collect keys first (as fiance/fiancee) and get married later on then submit the marriage cert?
Yup that's correct. My wedding is in February and the house is ready now. So need to appeal to submit the marriage certificate but we can collect keys now to do the renovation.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #3148

I know right. 1.8k too much. It's like, why do I need to spend so much on flooring since there is only 2 people living in the flat😂😂 1k for 4room fair enough. Any idea if you can recall any direct contractors who can do cement screeding? I've checked with my ID, but third party price still too steep lor.

I emailed to Semb Branch yesterday. Hoping to get an approval.
Did you fill up any form for the cement screeding appeal? Or just send them a generic email requesting to appeal?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #3149

Yup that's correct. My wedding is in February and the house is ready now. So need to appeal to submit the marriage certificate but we can collect keys now to do the renovation.

Ah I see, thanks for the info!

I dropped you a PM. Curious to know more as I'm also preparing to submit the appeal too.
bockscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 09:15 PM   #3150

I sent them an email as per advised by...don't know what's the CS name. I think about 1-2days later, I was told(via email) to actually walk in to the Branch to fill up a form. Meh... I should have just walk in. Gundu man...

Did you fill up any form for the cement screeding appeal? Or just send them a generic email requesting to appeal?
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.