HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #3151

U got tell her to expedite or not? giv her reason that u need the keys urgently. etc...
I dint. My last call with her is 3 weeks ago and during that time I dint expect it to take so long.
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 01:25 PM   #3152

I think i will be as angry as you are. Its so ridicule la. Not she putting the blame back at you saying that she is waiting for documents from your side. Honestly speaking, asking spending from 10years ago abit too much. who the hell will rmb? She Drag your time for too long.

I think I will call her again later during my lunch time and see what she tell me. I feel like i am patience enough with them in this two months. Just dont like the feeling of keep hanging there when she say they are working on it but nothing done. and at the end of the day, they push the blame back to us.
Exactly how i feel. Pushing the blame back at me when i already told her i dont have any documented proof. I think she dont understand the meaning of DON'T HAVE. Put my file aside for 3 weeks while im waiting here dunno wait for what. Morning day night check hdb page hoping for results. If i did not called her last friday...i bet im still waiting now till dunno when. Im going to call her again and ask her when i cn get my grant amount. Even if my appeal is not approved..i want to knw my grant amount. Why she keep the amount frm me anyways. Tsk.
Monday21 likes this.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 02:10 PM   #3153

I already called my crm last friday. Kinda argued with her over the phone lol. I was so pissed when she told me that she have already received my grant approval 3wks ago but my appeal was pending because she was waiting for some documents from me...which is my 2008 bank statement. Im like...huh? 3wks ago? The last time i spoke to her i already told her tht i DO NOT have any documented proof of what ive spent 10years ago. I dont even keep my receipts of the things i bought last week pls. Then i asked her how do i get my 10yrs ago bank statement and she replied me with..."I dont know, you can check with your bank." Haha im losing my patience mann. She dont know?!?! And yet she keep asking me for all these stupid documents. So i told her that i dont have it and stop asking me for all these documents which i dont have. She either just approve it or not. And if its not approved just say so lah. Hold my grants for 3 wks for what? If cant use HLE to pay for balance 24k so be it lah...i could have just get housing loan from bank and get it done and over with. I also dont want to use HLE already. I dont want to waste my time reapplying for HLE and looking at the amount, bank loan is cheaper at 1.6% interest rate compared to HDB 2.6%. Blergh.
Why in the world does she want bank statements from 2008?

As much as I understand the frustration, if I were you, I would just get the bank to give me black and white email if they cannot retrieve statements from 10 years ago then forward it to your CRM.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #3154

I already called my crm last friday. Kinda argued with her over the phone lol. I was so pissed when she told me that she have already received my grant approval 3wks ago but my appeal was pending because she was waiting for some documents from me...which is my 2008 bank statement. Im like...huh? 3wks ago? The last time i spoke to her i already told her tht i DO NOT have any documented proof of what ive spent 10years ago. I dont even keep my receipts of the things i bought last week pls. Then i asked her how do i get my 10yrs ago bank statement and she replied me with..."I dont know, you can check with your bank." Haha im losing my patience mann. She dont know?!?! And yet she keep asking me for all these stupid documents. So i told her that i dont have it and stop asking me for all these documents which i dont have. She either just approve it or not. And if its not approved just say so lah. Hold my grants for 3 wks for what? If cant use HLE to pay for balance 24k so be it lah...i could have just get housing loan from bank and get it done and over with. I also dont want to use HLE already. I dont want to waste my time reapplying for HLE and looking at the amount, bank loan is cheaper at 1.6% interest rate compared to HDB 2.6%. Blergh.
OMG. she still dingdong over the statement. I also kena before when they asked me to provide the 6 entities that my husband held before. Somemore most of the companies already closed. Ended up I spend $$ to buy the information from ARCA. Like what zidmosby had mentioned earlier, tried writing to the bank to ask for statement. When bank revert that they don't have such documents, just send the reply to HDB. I bet she will keep quiet and process your grant asap. One more thing that I just remembered. My husband do not have a particular document and we ended up going to the nearest HDB branch at Sengkang. We get the Commission of Oaths done and sent it to HDB on the spot. You may wanna check with the CRM whether can do that or not.
Monday21 likes this.

Last edited by Erinlmh; 13-08-2018 at 02:32 PM..
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 02:28 PM   #3155

No Leh. I call and ask if there is any more documents i miss out that I need to submit? Her answer is No, we alr received all your documents and the grant dept will update once they approve then your ststus will change to your grants has been approved. Nothing in between and keep saying they received my documents. Ask me dont worry. But Looking at those who select befor and after me get approval and some even gotten key notices, I am quite worry :C
I submitted all documents and ended up they asked for more. On 19th of July I sent all the ridiculous documents as per their request. Called the grant department twice to ensure that they confirmed received all the documents. Follow up with them every week and my status still no update at all when they told me they are reviewing my grant and will take 3-6 weeks to approve it. Still... status on the HDB portal still unchanged. I received a hardcopy from HDB on 02.08.2018 saying that they are in the mist of processing my grant and will take 6 weeks to approve(this letter from my CRM). on the 10th of August, my status changed to grant approved with amount stated on the portal.

I think you can keep trying to call them and chase after them. I called my CRM a few times, left messages too, but she never once reply me. I only received letters from her. All the best
Old 13-08-2018, 02:31 PM   #3156

As much as I understand the frustration, if I were you, I would just get the bank to give me black and white email if they cannot retrieve statements from 10 years ago then forward it to your CRM.
sometimes i dunno what they thinking.. i also kena request for 13years ago docs...
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 02:35 PM   #3157

I sent them an email as per advised by...don't know what's the CS name. I think about 1-2days later, I was told(via email) to actually walk in to the Branch to fill up a form. Meh... I should have just walk in. Gundu man...
Hi Nur.Azie, please do keep us update on the floor screeding appeal. I also wanna request for that since it will save alot cos my unit also no flooring. Thanks in advance
Old 13-08-2018, 02:50 PM   #3158

sometimes i dunno what they thinking.. i also kena request for 13years ago docs...
They wanted my husband documents as long as in 1999
Old 13-08-2018, 02:57 PM   #3159

I submitted all documents and ended up they asked for more. On 19th of July I sent all the ridiculous documents as per their request. Called the grant department twice to ensure that they confirmed received all the documents. Follow up with them every week and my status still no update at all when they told me they are reviewing my grant and will take 3-6 weeks to approve it. Still... status on the HDB portal still unchanged. I received a hardcopy from HDB on 02.08.2018 saying that they are in the mist of processing my grant and will take 6 weeks to approve(this letter from my CRM). on the 10th of August, my status changed to grant approved with amount stated on the portal.

I think you can keep trying to call them and chase after them. I called my CRM a few times, left messages too, but she never once reply me. I only received letters from her. All the best
You have grant dept number? Can give me? I will call them directly.
Cause my CRM say statue will only change once grants approve and it takes up to 4 months. Ask me wait patiently.
Jenessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #3160

Hi Nur.Azie, please do keep us update on the floor screeding appeal. I also wanna request for that since it will save alot cos my unit also no flooring. Thanks in advance
Yes, same here!
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #3161

Cause my CRM say statue will only change once grants approve and it takes up to 4 months. Ask me wait patiently.
1800-866-3066
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 03:10 PM   #3162

you've got mail....
Old 13-08-2018, 03:20 PM   #3163

Exactly how i feel. Pushing the blame back at me when i already told her i dont have any documented proof. I think she dont understand the meaning of DON'T HAVE. Put my file aside for 3 weeks while im waiting here dunno wait for what. Morning day night check hdb page hoping for results. If i did not called her last friday...i bet im still waiting now till dunno when. Im going to call her again and ask her when i cn get my grant amount. Even if my appeal is not approved..i want to knw my grant amount. Why she keep the amount frm me anyways. Tsk.
I second zidmosby's solution. If she still wants it then second option : MP.
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2018, 03:45 PM   #3164

Because she wanted documented proof of what i spent in year 2008. My HLE expired yesterday already and i really dont want to reapply HLE. So right now i dont bother if my appeal is approved or not. I mean if its not approved then just let me know so that i can move forward with my nxt course of actions. Ive been waiting for the last 2 mths thinking that she is working on expediting my case only to knw that my file have been sitting there collecting dust.

I also dont understand why is she witholding my husband grant. My husband grant is given regardless if my appeal is approve or not. He is a first timer. He still has his entitlements.

Last edited by LynR52; 13-08-2018 at 04:12 PM..
Old 13-08-2018, 03:54 PM   #3165

I second zidmosby's solution. If she still wants it then second option : MP.
I already went to MP 1mth ago. Which is why its funny that she did not understand when i told her that i dont have any documented proof. I even paid my agent fees in cash 10yrs ago and i dun even knw where i throw the receipt already. Very stupid lei last time. Daily nets limit 2k only dont knw how to change. Anything more than 2k..i go bank directly and withdraw money. Lol

Anyways, i cant keep up with all these. Too much for me to handle 💆*♀️💆*♀️. Because of the uncertainty of this HDB issue, i am not able to move forward with the placement of my son school and to be honest it is affecting his progress and the commuting to different learning centres and meeting different teachers is making him very agitated and nervous.

Last edited by LynR52; 13-08-2018 at 04:06 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.