November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #3181

Today finally my grant is approved.

24th May Flat selection
6th Aug Receive 6 weeks letter
14th Aug Grant reflected on myHDBpage

Awaiting for appointment date for signing of lease/key collection.

Sadly as my HLE expired on 4th Aug, i have to reapply again!
How long does it usually take for HLE to be approved?
Usually like 5 days...
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 01:16 PM   #3182

The day we collect keys do we need to show HLE again?
HLE just needs to be valid. CSO/CRM will be printing on copy out for us.
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #3183

Finally gotten my appointment to sign the lease on 9th of Sept, but cannot collect keys The day has come....
Monday21 likes this.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #3184

Finally gotten my appointment to sign the lease on 9th of Sept, but cannot collect keys The day has come....
Congrats! At least there's some progress la
Erinlmh likes this.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 06:37 AM   #3185

Congratulations!
Glad to hear that. Hopefully mine soon too!
Erinlmh likes this.
haogui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #3186

Congrats! Mine already 4weeks went by after getting the 6weeks letter but still no news. Hopefully soon!
Erinlmh likes this.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 09:15 AM   #3187

I never get any letters since selection on 19 June.. Not mentioning other news.. Email hdb but no response also.. 😂😂😂
viccom87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 10:25 AM   #3188

I never get any letters since selection on 19 June.. Not mentioning other news.. Email hdb but no response also.. 😂😂😂
never try call them up and ask? which area?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #3189

Collecting keys tomorrow..

Things to bring:

Fire insurance
Marriage cert
Bank account number
Joint tenancy letter
Pen, according to amex

Nothing else right?
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #3190

Congrats! Mine already 4weeks went by after getting the 6weeks letter but still no news. Hopefully soon!
Thank you. Yours will be on the way soon. Did you call up the grant department?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:08 AM   #3191

Congrats! At least there's some progress la
Thank you. Yalor.. it's been a long wait. Think after signing, will wait for at least a year before there's happening for my application. liao
Old 16-08-2018, 11:09 AM   #3192

Congratulations!
Glad to hear that. Hopefully mine soon too!
thank you... yours will be on the way soon.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:02 PM   #3193

What will be your choice?

Joint Tenancy or Tenancy-in-Common

from HDB website

Joint Tenancy
Under joint tenancy, each of the co-owners together own the whole interest in the flat.

In joint tenancy, the right of survivorship applies. This means that upon the demise of any joint owner, his interest in the flat would automatically be passed on to the remaining co-owners. This is regardless of whether the deceased joint owner has left behind a Will. Get more information on the retention of flat upon the demise of a joint owner.

Example:

Mr A, Mrs A (wife) and Mr C (son) own an HDB flat under joint tenancy. In the event of Mr A’s demise, the ownership of the flat will automatically be passed to Mrs A and Mr C.

Tenancy-in-common
Under tenancy-in-common, each co-owner holds a separate and distinct share in the flat.

The right of survivorship does not apply. Upon the demise of a co-owner, his interest in the flat will be distributed according to his Will (if any). If there is no Will, his interest in the flat will be distributed to the beneficiaries in accordance with the provisions of the Intestate Succession Act. Read more on the retention of flat upon the demise of a tenant-in-common.

Example:

Mr A and Mrs A (wife) own an HDB flat under tenancy-in-common with 60% and 40% share respectively. In the event of Mr A’s demise, his ownership in the flat (i.e. 60% share) will be distributed according to his Will, or according to the provisions of the Intestate Succession Act.

I will opt for Joint Tenancy
Old 16-08-2018, 01:40 PM   #3194

Collecting keys tomorrow..

Things to bring:

Fire insurance
Marriage cert
Bank account number
Joint tenancy letter
Pen, according to amex

Nothing else right?
congratz!! nets.... to pay conservancy charges.. lol..
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2018, 03:04 PM   #3195

What will be your choice?

Joint Tenancy or Tenancy-in-Common

from HDB website

Joint Tenancy
Under joint tenancy, each of the co-owners together own the whole interest in the flat.

In joint tenancy, the right of survivorship applies. This means that upon the demise of any joint owner, his interest in the flat would automatically be passed on to the remaining co-owners. This is regardless of whether the deceased joint owner has left behind a Will. Get more information on the retention of flat upon the demise of a joint owner.

Example:

Mr A, Mrs A (wife) and Mr C (son) own an HDB flat under joint tenancy. In the event of Mr Aís demise, the ownership of the flat will automatically be passed to Mrs A and Mr C.

Tenancy-in-common
Under tenancy-in-common, each co-owner holds a separate and distinct share in the flat.

The right of survivorship does not apply. Upon the demise of a co-owner, his interest in the flat will be distributed according to his Will (if any). If there is no Will, his interest in the flat will be distributed to the beneficiaries in accordance with the provisions of the Intestate Succession Act. Read more on the retention of flat upon the demise of a tenant-in-common.

Example:

Mr A and Mrs A (wife) own an HDB flat under tenancy-in-common with 60% and 40% share respectively. In the event of Mr Aís demise, his ownership in the flat (i.e. 60% share) will be distributed according to his Will, or according to the provisions of the Intestate Succession Act.

I will opt for Joint Tenancy
Most opt for joint tenancy right?

congratz!! nets.... to pay conservancy charges.. lol..
Yes and this one!
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.