HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2018, 09:15 AM   #3331

Hi all
Is it a must to submit the defect form within 7 days or can we submit few days later?
yes within 7days

Sounds cool
I also found one
Slightly higher but includes bedroom cupboard, shoe cabinet covering bomb shelter
Also Mitsubishi aircon 3 units
Good luck to Both buddy and semb reno!!
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 10:02 AM   #3332

Sounds cool
I also found one
Slightly higher but includes bedroom cupboard, shoe cabinet covering bomb shelter
Also Mitsubishi aircon 3 units
remember to check HDB site if your ID license is registered with HDB.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:47 AM   #3333

Hi Everyone!!

It's been quite sometime since I last commented here. By the way, I didn't go over to HDB to appeal for floor screed. I heard the waiting time is....long.
What I did was, asking around for the price of cement screed. The lowest was $1699 for 3room flat. But of course need to really ensure the screed is properly done.

For a 3room flat, I'll need atleast est 5k. Way off my budget. So I just stopped thinking about flooring

My kitchen cabinet, lightings & window grilles all up. Waiting for ID to update me the completion date. It might be this Friday. Not sure yet tho. So basically, the last thing to do is flooring. Then I can move in already.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:01 AM   #3334

Hi Everyone!!

It's been quite sometime since I last commented here. By the way, I didn't go over to HDB to appeal for floor screed. I heard the waiting time is....long.
What I did was, asking around for the price of cement screed. The lowest was $1699 for 3room flat. But of course need to really ensure the screed is properly done.

For a 3room flat, I'll need atleast est 5k. Way off my budget. So I just stopped thinking about flooring

My kitchen cabinet, lightings & window grilles all up. Waiting for ID to update me the completion date. It might be this Friday. Not sure yet tho. So basically, the last thing to do is flooring. Then I can move in already.
Hi 5... i'm waiting for my wardrobe , platform bed , flooring & tv console to be up by weekend... then next week can start cleaning n move in liao..
Nur.Azie likes this.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:09 AM   #3335

Just signed with a new id. Unfortunately, didnt sign with amex's friend.

Kitchen 22ft
Whole house window grilles with service yard window
System 4 aircon mitsubishi
They quoted me 21k
System 4 is 5 ticks aircon?
Btu 9k bed room and 12k living room?
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:18 AM   #3336

How Long it took u all for Reno loan to be approved once submit ?
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:34 AM   #3337

How Long it took u all for Reno loan to be approved once submit ?
3 working days for me.. then 1 week later to receive cheques.

System 4 is 5 ticks aircon?
Btu 9k bed room and 12k living room?
Yea i also want to know.. is it Mit system sys 4 5ticks. and what insulator/pipe they use? 1/2inch armaflex?
I paid mine for 3.9+k for sys4.. run 2 trips. 3 x 9k Btu + 1 x 24k Btu
Old 06-09-2018, 11:47 AM   #3338

wa!! 22ft table top... ur kitchen is HUGE!
Old HDB will have a bigger kitchen That's why ppl like to stay in my kitchen cos it's big and very windy as it is facing the lake opp. We are very comfortable with this 5 room flat with 116sqm. When downgrade to 4 room I wonder how manz....
Monday21 likes this.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:48 AM   #3339

I asked my CRM during the key collection day itself. You can only appeal AFTER you have collected your keys. Anytime before that they will not entertain you.
Thanks for the information. I will be going for an appointment on this weekend to pay the 10% deposit. Wanted to ask CRM on the day. Thanks for the details.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #3340

Just signed with a new id. Unfortunately, didnt sign with amex's friend.

Kitchen 22ft
Whole house window grilles with service yard window
System 4 aircon mitsubishi
Whole house vinyl with screeding
Whole house painting with 4 colors
Washing of whole house
Whole house electrical works with free led lights
Free sink, tap, hood and hob
Haulage included
They quoted me 21k
Wanted to ask you, quotation for : -
Kitchen is both top + bottom is it?
Means you don't have to purchase aircon separately? Good deal
You no need Wardrobe for the rooms? Buy ready made ones?
Hood and Hob also no need to buy?
Old 06-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #3341

Nice

Thanks for the info..

Roughly how much does air con cost for 3 system? Hmmm

3 working days for me.. then 1 week later to receive cheques.

Yea i also want to know.. is it Mit system sys 4 5ticks. and what insulator/pipe they use? 1/2inch armaflex?
I paid mine for 3.9+k for sys4.. run 2 trips. 3 x 9k Btu + 1 x 24k Btu
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 11:52 AM   #3342

Hi Everyone!!

Thanks for the information. Was calling out for your few days back
Nur.Azie likes this.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:18 PM   #3343

Old HDB will have a bigger kitchen That's why ppl like to stay in my kitchen cos it's big and very windy as it is facing the lake opp. We are very comfortable with this 5 room flat with 116sqm. When downgrade to 4 room I wonder how manz....
You'll be in for a rude shock. Currently staying with my parents 5 room flat (old house). Open the door to my new house, had to take a minute or two to process how much smaller it is. The two common rooms in my new house is equivalent to my old bedroom at parents house
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 12:23 PM   #3344

You'll be in for a rude shock. Currently staying with my parents 5 room flat (old house). Open the door to my new house, had to take a minute or two to process how much smaller it is. The two common rooms in my new house is equivalent to my old bedroom at parents house
My parents is staying in Punggol 4 room flat so I roughly know how small is will be.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:29 PM   #3345

Hi Everyone!!

Flooring in general is one of the bigger costs - especially if you need to fork out additional cement screeding. I was quoted $2000 on average for 4 room flat. My branch HDB just called me - say will be approx 4-5 weeks. I think okay la, still got time to go look see ID and compare prices.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.