HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2018, 02:29 PM   #3376

If they really make it too difficult for you... dont cancel your application... tell them to give you a cheaper housing option. they may offer you to downgrade or another flat of the same size, just lower $$$. They can do that, its just a matter of they want to help or not. At least your option fee wont fly just like that.
This is the cheapest already i think. Our cpf and grant is enough to buy the house but its because of the levy 20k they wanted in cash. So i appealed to let me use HLE for it. If she didnt want to approve my appeal to let me use HLE to pay for levy then no choice hv to cancel. Dont want to dwngrade to 2 room flat. No money to give them 20k cash also. Maybe i try go see MP 1 more time.
LynR52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #3377

This is the cheapest already i think. Our cpf and grant is enough to buy the house but its because of the levy 20k they wanted in cash. So i appealed to let me use HLE for it. If she didnt want to approve my appeal to let me use HLE to pay for levy then no choice hv to cancel. Dont want to dwngrade to 2 room flat. No money to give them 20k cash also. Maybe i try go see MP 1 more time.
I ever accompanied my mum to a branch office before... She was having trouble keeping up with the mortgage. So the manager there asked her to consider downgrading to a 2-room balance flat.

mum: Can ah? No need to wait for launch and ballot?

manager: Can... there are alot of units not taken up. We can put up a request and recommend you to HDB... Our recommendation usually ok one..

Doesnt necessarily need to downgrade to a smaller sized flat. Can try asking for other areas that can meet what your CPF and grant can cover...
But whatever it is i hope HDB makes it easy for you and you get your dream unit....
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:07 PM   #3378

Omg so many documents they want. They wanted 5years rental payment transactions and 1yr SP services payment transactions frm me. Submitted everything already last wk but my crm on leave. At least your crm emailed you of the documents they wanted. My crm just keep quiet for 1 mth until i called her. Then she tell me she wants this and that from me. Now ive submitted the documents she wanted.....she went on leave. Haiyah.
One of my soon to be neighbour having similar issue with the CRM. He selected the unit a month earlier than me; till now no news. He called them recently as his wedding is this month and his CRM finally said need this and that document.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:09 PM   #3379

Omg so many documents they want. They wanted 5years rental payment transactions and 1yr SP services payment transactions frm me. Submitted everything already last wk but my crm on leave. At least your crm emailed you of the documents they wanted. My crm just keep quiet for 1 mth until i called her. Then she tell me she wants this and that from me. Now ive submitted the documents she wanted.....she went on leave. Haiyah.

This email is also after I called and email them to asked what is happening then she reply me.. When I went to do the SD, the officer told me, it's my luck to get this CRM, go by the book.. No need to argue, die die have to find the documents she wants.. Headache.. After I submitted the documents, I email her and tell her hopefully this is the last time.. Until new, no new, no nothing.. Wait and see lor..
viccom87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #3380

One of my soon to be neighbour having similar issue with the CRM. He selected the unit a month earlier than me; till now no news. He called them recently as his wedding is this month and his CRM finally said need this and that document.

This type sure sian, wanna get married, still haven get house.. When his selection?
Old 08-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #3381

Anyone gg to take keys and took grant but next year then can provide marriage cert? Called in hdb but must email to CRM to get approval, maybe by the time key collection come, CRM oso havenít reply...
j.p.j.p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:12 PM   #3382

Anyone gg to take keys and took grant but next year then can provide marriage cert? Called in hdb but must email to CRM to get approval, maybe by the time key collection come, CRM oso havenít reply...
My friend appealed to hdb to collect her keys w/o marriage cert.. now staying in the new home for 1 month already.. getting married in november..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 07:51 PM   #3383

Yup me. You already selected unit or not yet? Your project a lot of people move in already or still empty?
Old 08-09-2018, 07:53 PM   #3384

This type sure sian, wanna get married, still haven get house.. When his selection?
He selected June, I selected July. I got my keys last week, he still settling paperwork.

Eh but actually nowadays a lot of couple get married first without the house. My brother in law dated for 6 years, just got married and living with parents. Donít find the urgent need to get a house but apply sbf without fail. I really donít understand lol
Old 08-09-2018, 10:57 PM   #3385

He selected June, I selected July. I got my keys last week, he still settling paperwork.

Eh but actually nowadays a lot of couple get married first without the house. My brother in law dated for 6 years, just got married and living with parents. Donít find the urgent need to get a house but apply sbf without fail. I really donít understand lol
I also selected on June.. Till now no news.. Haha.. Ya, I also staying with my parents for about 3 year in marriage, until last year my wife get her PR then I try to apply, thought of staying near parents so I applied SBF, I also not in hurry, but seeing people collecting keys, I start to wonder what is going wrong.. Also changing job, now start have to hope I can collect my keys asap cause most likely Oct I jumping over to another company already though boss is still the same person, but company name different, don't know if this affect keys collection.. And after change company, work load become heavier, no time to oversee Reno, no money to ask for ID.. Now abit stress, haha..
Old 08-09-2018, 11:17 PM   #3386

My friend appealed to hdb to collect her keys w/o marriage cert.. now staying in the new home for 1 month already.. getting married in november..
You know how long it took for her appeal to approve? She took grant too?
Old 08-09-2018, 11:19 PM   #3387

Yup me. You already selected unit or not yet? Your project a lot of people move in already or still empty?
Already selected unit and next month collect key. But plan ROM early next year. Mine quite a lot of ppl moved in. You collecting keys soon?
Old 08-09-2018, 11:42 PM   #3388

Hi All... Need your opinion... Half hack kitchen wall and touch up $900.. reasonable or expensive?

My frens all ask me go for direct contractor... But seems like on FB and Carousell everyone claiming that they are direct...
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:36 AM   #3389

Hi All... Need your opinion... Half hack kitchen wall and touch up $900.. reasonable or expensive?

My frens all ask me go for direct contractor... But seems like on FB and Carousell everyone claiming that they are direct...
Standard price if you are asking IDs. You need to ask if they will provide the tiles to replace damaged areas or you need to buy (aka hidden costs). I engaged contractor and I hacked two areas for around $900, but there is a waiting time.
Monday21 likes this.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:39 AM   #3390

Already selected unit and next month collect key. But plan ROM early next year. Mine quite a lot of ppl moved in. You collecting keys soon?
I already collected last week. My area still quite empty as the lease was only scheduled for mid next year. That's why mine had greater flexibility I feel and I provided some proof for wedding.

My cousin was at Canberra area and she got her flats last year under SBF, but she was told to ROM early as her estate had high occupancy rate already.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.