Woooohoooo
So happy 🍦
Monday21 likes this.
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:55 AM   #3422

Hey sooo cute la u.. pls pray I will get this wed also 🤣🤣🤣😇😇😇😇👻👻👻👻

Have u started ur Reno aredi ?
Morning Babe!

Hehehehe. You'll get a letter from HDB, 1 day after which you'll see it in your account. Hope for the best!! Btw, you're in Canberra area too? My kitchen is done. Handover this Thursday. Then, I'll start with flooring. Hopefully by next week all is done. Hehe!

Btw guyssss, I recommend WHST Design. I'm in love with my Pink Kitchen.
Nur.Azie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 10:56 AM   #3423

Hey I got the 2k today
Woooohoooo
So happy 🍦
Omg!!! Thats fast!! Yayy to you!!
Old 11-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #3424

Hey I got the 2k today
Woooohoooo
So happy 🍦
WOW!!! u requested to expedite ah?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #3425

Morning Babe!

Hehehehe. You'll get a letter from HDB, 1 day after which you'll see it in your account. Hope for the best!! Btw, you're in Canberra area too? My kitchen is done. Handover this Thursday. Then, I'll start with flooring. Hopefully by next week all is done. Hehe!

How much they quoted for your kitchen? how many feet? includes cooker n hood? soft closing cabinets?

flooring very fast one.. i took Evorich.. they completed whole house for me in just half a day with 4 man power.

Last edited by Amex^1234; 11-09-2018 at 11:11 AM..
Old 11-09-2018, 12:04 PM   #3426

I took the move in basic package. 20ft kitchen cabinet + all window grilles + electrical works. Cooker hob & hood included, soft closing cabinets too. And kitchen base. Mine is 3 room supposedly its only $6680. But I add in 1 or 2ft kitchen cabinet cant remember & also sliding windows for service yard. Free lightings for whole house. Total about $7500. I added 2 more installations for powerpoint & lights.

Evorich is good. How much they quoted you?
Im engaging contractor to do cement screed, $2200 + $2000 for Vinyl vista deluxe(direct supplier)
7500 only ah.. thats cheap.. but whole house lighting is those concrete ceiling lights right? not downlight with false ceiling? lol.. i think i relocated 80% of the power points..

my vinyl i overlay cos my unit comes with HDB tiles already.. so no need screeding.. i did 4k+. Buddy price..
Old 11-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #3427

7500 only ah.. thats cheap.. but whole house lighting is those concrete ceiling lights right? not downlight with false ceiling? lol.. i think i relocated 80% of the power points..

my vinyl i overlay cos my unit comes with HDB tiles already.. so no need screeding.. i did 4k+. Buddy price..
For a single mother like me, the price quite ex Lucky HDB never offer financial assistance for house reno. Hahahaha. Ya, no false ceiling lor. Whattt almost 80% of relocating. Wow. Ex anot like that?

4k+ bye Evorich good lei. Quality that matters. Happy owner la you! Congrats!!
Old 11-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #3428

Hey till now I never expedite anything U know. I book flat , collect keys nothing.. I didn’t email or contact HDB for anything .. I want everything to come slowly cos don’t wanna move out of parents home fast.. except this 2K haahha😀

WOW!!! u requested to expedite ah?
Old 11-09-2018, 01:08 PM   #3429

Hey babe I’m in east crown. Neighbours ? 😇😇😇

I also just booked one ID but haven proceed with loan or anything yet 😫😫😫 taking things slowly .. I’m mainly doing kitchen , bedroom cabinets & shoe cabinets.. hmmm..

Pink kitchen wowwww

I’m planning for Tiffany Blue babe🤣🤣🤣🤣

Morning Babe!

Old 11-09-2018, 01:28 PM   #3430

@Monday - try ask my ID.. i told him that u will look for him to quote and asked him to giv u a good price liao.. good luck !!
yup text him liao.. waiting for him to return with a quote...
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 01:32 PM   #3431

I took the move in basic package. 20ft kitchen cabinet + all window grilles + electrical works. Cooker hob & hood included, soft closing cabinets too. And kitchen base. Mine is 3 room supposedly its only $6680. But I add in 1 or 2ft kitchen cabinet cant remember & also sliding windows for service yard. Free lightings for whole house. Total about $7500. I added 2 more installations for powerpoint & lights.

Evorich is good. How much they quoted you?
Im engaging contractor to do cement screed, $2200 + $2000 for Vinyl vista deluxe(direct supplier)
I engaged whst design too.. took their 4 room basic package with vinyl flooring with screeding add on.. they quoted about 13k.. the price not bad.. in the end i added painting, washing and air con.. 21k

Btw, how long is your renovation? I'm still waiting for loan approval.. hope can move in before dec..

Last edited by heybuddy; 11-09-2018 at 01:42 PM..
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:07 PM   #3432

My grant approved, now waiting to collect keys..! Anyone kind enough to refresh me what documents need to prepare for key collection? I lazy to go back see.. Hahaha..
viccom87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #3433

Your IC
Singpass token/ mobile with OTP
$63 conservancy charges to pay for the month of collection using Nets card.

Optional * Marriage cert for those applying .. anything to with verifying marriage bla bla

My grant approved, now waiting to collect keys..! Anyone kind enough to refresh me what documents need to prepare for key collection? I lazy to go back see.. Hahaha..
Old 11-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #3434

Normally loan approved in 5 days right ?

What docs needed for loan? Which bank u used ?

I engaged whst design too.. took their 4 room basic package with vinyl flooring with screeding add on.. they quoted about 13k.. the price not bad.. in the end i added painting, washing and air con.. 21k

Btw, how long is your renovation? I'm still waiting for loan approval.. hope can move in before dec..
Old 11-09-2018, 04:00 PM   #3435

Hey babe I’m in east crown. Neighbours ? 😇😇😇

I also just booked one ID but haven proceed with loan or anything yet 😫😫😫 taking things slowly .. I’m mainly doing kitchen , bedroom cabinets & shoe cabinets.. hmmm..

Pink kitchen wowwww

I’m planning for Tiffany Blue babe🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aww... I'm in EastBrook. More like "is broke" due to reno.

Take it slow babe. I know the urge to rush, but at the end of the day we want our home to look good right.

Mad loveee for pink! HEHEHEHE. My 4 y/o hated the kitchen.

Wahh!! Tifanny blue is nice too. Reminded me of Tiffany & Co
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.