HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #3511

I hate it when there's alot of hidden cost coming out later on.. my previous id told me need to add cost for ceiling painting, kitchen backsplash, painting of doorframe etc.. when on the quotation everything was included.. that was when me and hb really got turned off..
Have you signed with Whst? I saw theirs quite cheap too. Since I die die have to get the flooring myself, I was thinking whether to find direct contractor or get ID to quote.
Erinlmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2018, 11:19 PM   #3512

Have you signed with Whst? I saw theirs quite cheap too. Since I die die have to get the flooring myself, I was thinking whether to find direct contractor or get ID to quote.
Try beyond atelier from Carousell. Heís my ID, I scare he too busy thatís why didnít share earlier. But heís one of the cheapest (even mentioned in both carousell & Facebook reviews).

But problem is his flooring schedule is very tight cause he got a lot orders.
Erinlmh likes this.
Sticker1554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 08:33 AM   #3513

Try beyond atelier from Carousell. Heís my ID, I scare he too busy thatís why didnít share earlier. But heís one of the cheapest (even mentioned in both carousell & Facebook reviews).

But problem is his flooring schedule is very tight cause he got a lot orders.
thanks for the information. I was thinking of getting the ID to do the kitchen cabinets, hack the wall between the kitchen and service yard, 6ft wardrobe for all the 3 bedrooms, vinyl flooring for living room and 3 bedrooms and paint the whole house.

Lightings - get own electrician
Window grille - get own contractor (renotalk got one quite cheap one)
Old 21-09-2018, 09:59 AM   #3514

I'm meeting ID from Tab Gallery today..
If he can really close with the amount he offered me thru WS, then he'll be the cheapest amongst those I have approached. Current cheapest is Aristo Woodcraft.. $100 pfr for cabinet and $100 pfr for quartz.

I'll update again tonight!
Monday21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 10:59 AM   #3515

thanks for the information. I was thinking of getting the ID to do the kitchen cabinets, hack the wall between the kitchen and service yard, 6ft wardrobe for all the 3 bedrooms, vinyl flooring for living room and 3 bedrooms and paint the whole house.

He has a 7k basic move in package include 4+1 painting, 20ft kitchen, lighting & water heater installation (u buy your own bulbs, fans additional charge). Iíve also asked him about hacking wall, full wall at 1k+? (Canít really remember, cause in the end I never hack). 4 room 5mm Germany vinyl is $2599, screeding $1899. Built in cabinet I never do but I rmb 6feet less than 2k. Window grill I canít remember but if I not wrong also 700 for 4 room. Cause in the end my grill I buy Taobao haha

Last edited by Sticker1554; 21-09-2018 at 11:04 AM..
Old 21-09-2018, 10:59 AM   #3516

PM me your grille guy please thanks!
Old 21-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #3517

I'm meeting ID from Tab Gallery today..
If he can really close with the amount he offered me thru WS, then he'll be the cheapest amongst those I have approached. Current cheapest is Aristo Woodcraft.. $100 pfr for cabinet and $100 pfr for quartz.

I'll update again tonight!
Great. Waiting for your updates. Cos other ID quote around 4k - 5k for 20ft kitchen cabinet. If yours is $200pfr for cabinet + quartz, consider quite cheap
Old 21-09-2018, 11:19 AM   #3518

PM me your grille guy please thanks!
I saw many people talking about this contractor for window grille

Jun Contractor 85861425. Some commented quite good, fast and cheap. Got one commented that the material he use is too thin. I am not too sure.

Another one recommend Home Aluminium.

(Home Aluminium) Andy Tan 9003 6263
** called him just now. He quoted me
$1400 window grille(all rooms, hall + kitchen) + service yard windows
$580 for service yard window
https://www.facebook.com/homealuminiummetalworks he gotten quite alot of 5 stars reviews

Maybe you can give them a call and let us know

Last edited by Erinlmh; 21-09-2018 at 11:45 AM..
Old 21-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #3519

He has a 7k basic move in package include 4+1 painting, 20ft kitchen, lighting & water heater installation (u buy your own bulbs, fans additional charge). Iíve also asked him about hacking wall, full wall at 1k+? (Canít really remember, cause in the end I never hack). 4 room 5mm Germany vinyl is $2599, screeding $1899. Built in cabinet I never do but I rmb 6feet less than 2k. Window grill I canít remember but if I not wrong also 700 for 4 room. Cause in the end my grill I buy Taobao haha
From the information I gathered from Renotalk, something like dat

Painting around 1.5k for 4 rooms flat
Kitchen Cabinet if base on what Monday's ID quote is around $2k plus for 20'ft
Lighting installation around 2k (including power point shifting and some extra points up to 10 points, I guess).
Wardrobe 6'ft - 1.2k ( I saw some very cheap ones at $900 only)
Vinyl flooring 2.5k
Screeding - about 2k (if engage contractor and did't get free 40mm screeding from HDB)

Like dat means his package is around (estimated). Around market price

Painting - 2k
Lighting - 2k
20'ft Kitchen Cabinet - 3k

How do you buy the window grille from Taobao and fix on your own? good material? I am very interested in this one. Care to share the link? Thank you
Old 21-09-2018, 11:48 AM   #3520

Lighting installation around 2k (including power point shifting and some extra points up to 10 points, I guess).
Vinyl flooring 2.5k
Screeding - about 2k (if engage contractor and did't get free 40mm screeding from HDB)

Painting - 2k
Lighting - 2k

How do you buy the window grille from Taobao and fix on your own? good material? I am very interested in this one. Care to share the link? Thank you
Haha I round up all the price so I donít overpromise you, but yes his stuff is market price. I only bought the grill for one room to try first. Once I received, Iíll install. If good can update you again

【铝合金内外开高层窗户防护栏儿童安全阳台免打孔隐形飘窗防盗窗网

I canít seems to share link leh, you try to search this.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:02 PM   #3521

Jun Contractor 85861425. Some commented quite good, fast and cheap. Got one commented that the material he use is too thin. I am not too sure.

https://www.facebook.com/homealuminiummetalworks he gotten quite alot of 5 stars reviews

I got mine whole house grille + svc yard window at $900.
Erinlmh and Monday21 like this.
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #3522

Ooooh... Im seeing Jun contractor tmr hehe.... set up the appt with him last two days.. I did read up abt one bad review from him... the rest was okay.. just want to compare his quote after measurement tmr.. if his quote is more or less like my current ID im holding on to ($1.4k) then might as well get ID to do everything...

My window is those 1.3m ones.. costly
Old 21-09-2018, 12:07 PM   #3523

Vinyl flooring 2.5k

Painting - 2k
Lighting - 2k

2k for 20ft yes but you havent plus your kitchen top, mortar base...
Old 21-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #3524

I got mine whole house grille + svc yard window at $900.
For how many bedrooms ? window grille plus kitchen and service yard grille too? Cheap leh
Old 21-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #3525

Ooooh... Im seeing Jun contractor tmr hehe.... set up the appt with him last two days.. I did read up abt one bad review from him... the rest was okay.. just want to compare his quote after measurement tmr.. if his quote is more or less like my current ID im holding on to ($1.4k) then might as well get ID to do everything...

My window is those 1.3m ones.. costly
Ya lor... You see how his service is and how much he quoted you then let us know.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.