November 2017 SBF

CherryBee

Reaction score
Hehe cause im irritating so i keep calling hdb to ask about status and updates hahaha

Wow, 6 weeks is pretty fast!
I've selected my unit on 2nd March, not applicable for any grants, but still have not been informed of the key collection date. My project was completed too since last year.

yoyomoewmoew

Reaction score
Wow, 6 weeks is pretty fast!
I've selected my unit on 2nd March, not applicable for any grants, but still have not been informed of the key collection date. My project was completed too since last year.
please update us when u get your appointment date haha! so i can start to count mine hahaha

CherryBee

Reaction score
Oops paiseh i just counted it was almost 7 weeks haha. Forgotten i changed my key collection appointment date haha.
Ya i applied for grant, waited around 5 weeks for grant to approve, then the rest was quite fast. Once the money is in ur cpf, u will get the key collection date very soon.

that fast! less than 3mths time! you applicable for any grant?

Crapmansyah84

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My queue number for 4rm tpy is 12X out of 98 units. We are aiming for the bidadari sbf units. Does anyone knows whats the chance of getting a unit? I haven't gotten an appointment date but is supposed to be in May. Thanks!

From what ive read, most said the drop out rate is about 30% and for your no. seems like u might have a slim chance.

Ichimatsu

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My queue number for 4rm tpy is 12X out of 98 units. We are aiming for the bidadari sbf units. Does anyone knows whats the chance of getting a unit? I haven't gotten an appointment date but is supposed to be in May. Thanks!

Whats the ethnic quota for 4rm? My queue no. is 3rm 11X out of 131 and chinese quota at 82 i already think super slim chance liao...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.