HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2018, 10:36 AM   #676

Are they follow the alphabetical order or estate or mature area go first? I still don't know why, why sembawang last? Maybe the house is cheap, non mature, most houses or start with a letter 'S'... 😏
Haiya no need think so much la. At the end of the day, you were already informed of when selection for your area begins. If you get number, nobody will take the number away from you. Why want to stress if your estate is first or last.

If you really want to look at it, now is 2 room mature estate excluding Tampines and Toa Payoh i.e. A-S. Following the same concept, non mature estate also should be alphabetical order la. Sembawang. Sengkang, Woodlands, Yishun last. If you want to go faster, next time choose estate with A or B, or buy resale better lor no need to wait.
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 10:55 AM   #677

Are they follow the alphabetical order or estate or mature area go first? I still don't know why, why sembawang last? Maybe the house is cheap, non mature, most houses or start with a letter 'S'... 😏
selection of flats start with mature estates then non-mature estates, alphabetically.
starstruck123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:19 PM   #678

Haha. Well said... It’s the typical Singaporean kiasu mindset. Patient guys if it’s yours it’s yours.

Haiya no need think so much la. At the end of the day, you were already informed of when selection for your area begins. If you get number, nobody will take the number away from you. Why want to stress if your estate is first or last.

If you really want to look at it, now is 2 room mature estate excluding Tampines and Toa Payoh i.e. A-S. Following the same concept, non mature estate also should be alphabetical order la. Sembawang. Sengkang, Woodlands, Yishun last. If you want to go faster, next time choose estate with A or B, or buy resale better lor no need to wait.
coolstardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:34 PM   #679

Hi, i would like to check as my queue number is 136 out of 124, HDB indicate in the email that i still stand a chance for selection of flat.

However, i am planning for a holiday and it states that the selection will start in May and i will only be able to know if i can select a flat only 2 weeks before my date.

As such, is it possible to change the date or i can authorize someone to book the flat on my behalf?

Thank you in advance for the reply!
tivo88 likes this.
lengish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 12:30 AM   #680

Hi, i would like to check as my queue number is 136 out of 124, HDB indicate in the email that i still stand a chance for selection of flat.

However, i am planning for a holiday and it states that the selection will start in May and i will only be able to know if i can select a flat only 2 weeks before my date.

As such, is it possible to change the date or i can authorize someone to book the flat on my behalf?

Thank you in advance for the reply!
I'm in the same situation but already booked my holiday long ago in April when my selection date will be in April

Authorising someone else is allowed as stated on HDB site with the authorisation form. I called HDB yesterday and confirmed you can change the date of your appointment too but you will lose out in your queue number.
tivo88 likes this.
Aries89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 01:02 AM   #681

I thought the rule was u only need one owner to be present with the required documents
tivo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 02:19 AM   #682

I thought the rule was u only need one owner to be present with the required documents
yeah, but I'm going on holiday with my gf lol
Old 03-03-2018, 11:19 AM   #683

yeah, but I'm going on holiday with my gf lol
well if i have a good number i rather forgo the trip though
tivo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 12:00 PM   #684
High Supremacy Member

The house more important than the trip.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:10 PM   #685

Hello,

Anyone is selecting flat for Bedok SOBF 4 rooms?

I got a queue number of 35/24... Wondering if there are any chance for selection...
WillieWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 04:47 PM   #686

well if i have a good number i rather forgo the trip though
The house more important than the trip.
Yeah agreed... Hopefully the appointment date comes out soon and is not during my travel period.. otherwise I'll probably change my flight which thankfully is the only thing I've booked for the trip so far.
Old 04-03-2018, 02:15 AM   #687

1st post! My queue no is 10x out of 86 flats. Will i still stand a chance at all? And is yishun the last to select if based alphabetically?
Crapmansyah84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 08:35 AM   #688

1st post! My queue no is 10x out of 86 flats. Will i still stand a chance at all? And is yishun the last to select if based alphabetically?
Do you received any selection month?
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 09:48 AM   #689

Do you received any selection month?
Was only informed selection exercise will start in June. Urs?
Crapmansyah84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #690

Was only informed selection exercise will start in June. Urs?
Same... normally non mature estate come last.... 😕
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.