HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #706

Appointment date wont be so late.. u can always check myhdb for updates. My appointment date was out in march, and my appointment to select unit was in june. In april the list of available flat
details were available too.
When ur appointment dates are out, u can call hdb to ask the start date for 4rm to monitor
Thank you. Saw it in myhdb the appointment date. Just received the sms this morning
wackyagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:55 AM   #707

Are u asking me? Haha. Mine was 2016sbf hehe. Hmm what i did was check myhdb everyday haha.

When the flat selection starts u can start monitoring.. ur myhdb page will update the number of appointments they have for that day and from there u can see the dropout rate etc.
I guess u dont have to monitor if u do not have a specific unit u want? I refreshed every hour haha.
It Will update almost on the spot when the hdb officer updates their system.

Hi, may I know which area/what type of flat u apply? my one is bukit merah 3rm, I haven't received any sms yet. Emailed hdb for the appt date they haven't reply.

Another question, after we get the appt date, do we have to monitor the available flat online everyday until the last night before our appt date? what's the frequency they update the available flat?

Thanks in advance!
CherryBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:25 PM   #708

And now.. the long wait for the keys
Slinky85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #709

And now.. the long wait for the keys
oh you selected? Congrats!! How long is the wait for keys?
Ichimatsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 04:24 PM   #710

oh you selected? Congrats!! How long is the wait for keys?
Yeaa, i selected last Friday. The person mentioned key collection will be within 3 month.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #711

Yeaa, i selected last Friday. The person mentioned key collection will be within 3 month.
Wah congratz!urs is which area and how many rooms?
Crapmansyah84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 05:58 PM   #712

Wah congratz!urs is which area and how many rooms?
Thanks! I took 5rm at AMK.. after trying BTO for 4 times, finally got a really good queue number without the wait time!
Old 07-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #713

Are u asking me? Haha. Mine was 2016sbf hehe. Hmm what i did was check myhdb everyday haha.

When the flat selection starts u can start monitoring.. ur myhdb page will update the number of appointments they have for that day and from there u can see the dropout rate etc.
I guess u dont have to monitor if u do not have a specific unit u want? I refreshed every hour haha.
It Will update almost on the spot when the hdb officer updates their system.
yes! hahaha thanks! I just received my appt date today.

however I cant find any page in "myhdb" shows the dropout rate? May I know where's the link to get this info?

and I noticed there is a requirement for soft copy submission of all your application documents in "myhdb", do we have to complete it before we go for the appointment?
yoyomoewmoew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:19 PM   #714

Hi all,

Just wanted to check if any of you might know the answer.

I recently realized that HDB will wipe out my entire cpf before approving the loan. All along I thought that they will only deduct the downpayment. Is there any options if we don't wish to hdb to wipe out everything and we are willing to pay higher monthly repayments?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:34 PM   #715

If i am not wrong, your 1st appointment will be no issue as your current HLE still valid.

The concern is the 2nd appointment (Taking Key), where they require another HLE.
They will require a re-assessment of your HLE eligibility before you go down collect key. At the time if your wife is un-employed for less than 3 mth they will assess her income base on previous 12mth average salary, which I think will be less effect to your loan amount.
Noted both of your inputs
andylow4421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:20 AM   #716

Hi all,

I recently realized that HDB will wipe out my entire cpf before approving the loan. All along I thought that they will only deduct the downpayment. Is there any options if we don't wish to hdb to wipe out everything and we are willing to pay higher monthly repayments?
buy investment using cpf before 2nd appointment....
benzene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:54 AM   #717

Oops sorry. I should state it clearer haha. U would need to calculate the drop out rate urself haha.
When the selection starts, u will be able to see the number of appointments for the day then u need to do the calculation urself hehe.

Hmm i didnt have any of that, but yes i would assume u need to complete it before the appointment.

yes! hahaha thanks! I just received my appt date today.

however I cant find any page in "myhdb" shows the dropout rate? May I know where's the link to get this info?

and I noticed there is a requirement for soft copy submission of all your application documents in "myhdb", do we have to complete it before we go for the appointment?
CherryBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 11:16 AM   #718

Hi all,

2 way:

1. invest your CPF before they can deduct.

2. Take bank loan
Perisher likes this.
The Poor One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 12:09 PM   #719
Great Supremacy Member

Thanks! I took 5rm at AMK.. after trying BTO for 4 times, finally got a really good queue number without the wait time!
wah, huat dao.
AMK in my watchlist too!
Slinky85 likes this.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #720

Hi……
My date of selection starts in May but my HLE expires at the end of April. How can I renewal or extend my HLE before the selection date?
ruimax is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.