November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
that's bad because my q no. is bigger than 100. :(

But looking at yishun drop out rate is always quite high la. I tried previous SBF twice, my number was always 30-50 more than the available units but end up i still got to choose. But then left with those level 2-3 one.

heartybeans

Reaction score
bro,

i also JW 5rm, what is your Q no.?
good news today say that we have mrt near boon lay view and Yuang Kuang court

Hi, may I know when is your appt date? Mine is also JW 5-rm but mine is out of the units supplied hence I would like to monitor the units available.

heartybeans

Reaction score
But I thought there are 49 available unit? So ur number still within the range?

Its weird tho cause when we applied, only 24 units were available. Now it became 47?! Even the email I received mentioned that my queue is beyond the units available. :s11:

Well as of today, there are 47units available:

YK - 16units
BL (non-3GEN) - 5units
BL (3GEN) - 25units
RP - 1unit

I'm only looking at YK for now so yep.. :s22:

diamondstequila

Reaction score
Its weird tho cause when we applied, only 24 units were available. Now it became 47?! Even the email I received mentioned that my queue is beyond the units available. :s11:

Well as of today, there are 47units available:

YK - 16units
BL (non-3GEN) - 5units
BL (3GEN) - 25units
RP - 1unit

I'm only looking at YK for now so yep.. :s22:

Weird, I’m not sure our q is mixture of 5rm/3gen not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.