November 2017 SBF

Aries89

Reaction score
Bro, thanks for info, I forgot Feb dont hv SBF, it was using another term(ROF), balance of SBF leftover, lol. I am not complaining, just want to do a simple math to find out why take so long to process the selection!
For example if take 1 hr to finished selection of unit then 8hrs will be 8X1, multiply by the number of officers on duty(e.g 10), the result is 80 ppl per day, if times by 3 mths then HDB can clear 7200 ppl in the queue. That why I dont understand why take so long, may be my calculation is not correct but it already more than 6 mths from Nov 2017 SBF?

Well, the actual unit selection only started late march/early April for this SoBF since we only got ballot results in early Feb. Unit selection can take less than 30 mins if you know what you want before going. Anyway, lots of variables lol

charlieandrew

Reaction score
first post!

My selection date is coming up for 4 rm QT. Think we've decided on Dawson Vista. Any insights on the different blocks and units? How come 28-57 still not taken?

heartybeans

Reaction score
Hi ! I called up HDB and asked for my appointment date , it's set on 18 June. Provided there's still flats for me to choose la. Because my number exceeds the flat available by 10++ . So I need to keep a close watch on the q number.. but I can'5 seem to see.. :(

Mine is 20 June! Exceed by 20+. Hopefully we will be able to get a unit we want! :)

Happybird12

Reaction score
What about block 79 stack 63? Is it better or worse than 57?

57 will be very hot as it stand alone so 3 sides are exposure to sun at different time. The master bed room will be worst as it is located west plus the L shape of window. Super hot afternoon/evening

hosang

Reaction score
Telegram group for all Dawson Vista neighbors

HTTPS://T。ME/DAWSONVISTA

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.