HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2018, 04:06 PM   #1051

Hello fellow Queenstowners-to-be, my family and i are deciding between getting blk 78 and blk 79. I noticed that most people have gone for blk 78 instead. I would like to ask what are the considerations of getting blk 78 over blk 79. Thanks!
Blk78 are corner units
Happybird12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 09:31 PM   #1052

Hi guys. I have yet to decide whether Iíll go for bank loan or hdb loan. Can I just apply for the HLE to check if I am approved then when itís time to book the flat, I give bank letter instead?
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 09:56 PM   #1053

Hi guys. I have yet to decide whether Iíll go for bank loan or hdb loan. Can I just apply for the HLE to check if I am approved then when itís time to book the flat, I give bank letter instead?
When is your selection appointment?
Endless09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 09:56 PM   #1054

Yes you can. Or you can give the bank letter during signing the agreement for lease as well
Aries89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #1055

Prior to the flat selection, we need to submit a list of documents to HDB. Based on the HDB appointment letter, could I check if I have the correct understanding the following:

1) MCPS - Is this one of the sub-section under Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

2) Sales Application Form - Is it Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

3) Essential Occupier Form - It is the form titled "Undertaking not to withdraw essential members listed in the sales application"?
Old 27-04-2018, 10:44 AM   #1056

What's the latest QT q num called and today any appt? Lost track Liao.
Cottoncandy86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 12:28 PM   #1057

What's the latest QT q num called and today any appt? Lost track Liao.
Total 40 called. Today no Q.
Happybird12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #1058

Prior to the flat selection, we need to submit a list of documents to HDB. Based on the HDB appointment letter, could I check if I have the correct understanding the following:

1) MCPS - Is this one of the sub-section under Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

2) Sales Application Form - Is it Annex 2 of Application Form for Purchase of HDB Flat for SBF?

3) Essential Occupier Form - It is the form titled "Undertaking not to withdraw essential members listed in the sales application"?
Hi endless09, did you applied under MCPS & with occupier? If yes, then those are the documents needed to present during flat selection. As i did applied under MCPS+occupier and we got those forms required too. my bf called HDB and was told they are those forms under annex 2! But to be safe, try to call them and ask again
velvetcomatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2018, 01:56 PM   #1059

Hello! Thanks for replying.

I not sure if I accidently applied for MCPS with occupier. What I did was I apply my SBF flat within 2km of my parent house and when letter came, I’m notified that this is under MCPS. I also don’t recall applying with occupier too.

How to qualification for MCPS & with occupier? Could you advise me?

Hi endless09, did you applied under MCPS & with occupier? If yes, then those are the documents needed to present during flat selection. As i did applied under MCPS+occupier and we got those forms required too. my bf called HDB and was told they are those forms under annex 2! But to be safe, try to call them and ask again
Old 27-04-2018, 04:05 PM   #1060

Hello! Thanks for replying.

I not sure if I accidently applied for MCPS with occupier. What I did was I apply my SBF flat within 2km of my parent house and when letter came, I’m notified that this is under MCPS. I also don’t recall applying with occupier too.

How to qualification for MCPS & with occupier? Could you advise me?
Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS)

Under the Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS), if you apply for a flat:
(i) in the same estate as your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property, or
(ii) within 2 km of your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property (if in a different estate),
You will be given priority in the balloting of applications. This is subject to you satisfying the other eligibility conditions of the MCPS.

So i think ur application qualified the MCPS therefore you got priority. If got no occupier i think u can leave it out

But better to call them haha
velvetcomatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #1061

Thanks mate! Yup, I saw that but unsure why occupier is part of my application.

Share dropby at HDB soon to check all these info.

Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS)

Under the Married Child Priority Scheme (MCPS), if you apply for a flat:
(i) in the same estate as your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property, or
(ii) within 2 km of your parents' / married child's HDB residence or owner-occupied private property (if in a different estate),
You will be given priority in the balloting of applications. This is subject to you satisfying the other eligibility conditions of the MCPS.

So i think ur application qualified the MCPS therefore you got priority. If got no occupier i think u can leave it out

But better to call them haha
Old 28-04-2018, 11:35 AM   #1062
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just wanted to ask..

My unit selection is in May..their email stated will notify 2 wks before..

Till now none of us have receieved any forms or stuffs from our mailbox or email..I applied HLE and already had it approved last week..

Is it normal that they drag till exactly 2 wks before then send us the stuffs needed?!?
AshleyRiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 12:22 PM   #1063

Just wanted to ask..

Till now none of us have receieved any forms or stuffs from our mailbox or email..I applied HLE and already had it approved last week..

Is it normal that they drag till exactly 2 wks before then send us the stuffs needed?!?
Have you checked your application status on myHDB? E-services > application status - new flat. Usually they will update you on myHDB first before emailing you. Nowadays they no longer mail hardcopies anymore....
Kailinggoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 12:44 PM   #1064

Just wanted to ask..

I got notified exactly 3 weeks before and that was by logging in to myHDB. SMS notification will take longer
Aries89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #1065

Exactly. I found out my appointment date and time est 5 days earlier by logging in to the HDB eService daily. Once the appointment letter, flat listing are uploaded to the HDB site, you will then receive the SMS and email alerts from HDB.

I got my letter exactly 3 weeks before the appointment.

I got notified exactly 3 weeks before and that was by logging in to myHDB. SMS notification will take longer
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.