November 2017 SBF

talberry

Reaction score
Why this time round u choose sembawang? Your 1st 2 times plus this time, your whole duration is how long?

So izzit true, attempt more time, your queue no. will get higher chance?

Ya, attempt more time, you will have more chance, but is only for non-mature estates I think.

semblady123

Reaction score
Is it possible to check which direction (east/west) the unit is facing? since all my fav units going one by one.. im gonna concentrate on direction/ nice unit number now..:s12:

Regretus

Reaction score
Is it possible to check which direction (east/west) the unit is facing? since all my fav units going one by one.. im gonna concentrate on direction/ nice unit number now..:s12:

This might help?

http://raremerchandise.blogspot.com/2013/06/may-bto-2013-eastbank-at-canberra.html?m=1

heybuddy

Reaction score
Woodlands glen. Near parents home :p Even though its not near mrt, for woodlands its an exception.. cos been there all my life. U wanna swap ur unit? hahah!

me and husband also in woodlands for all our lives haha.. which is why we chose woodlands.. :s13:

semblady123

Reaction score
wah nov 2016 sbf group someone saying abt strange occurrence In Canberra..suddenly im ok even if I don't get canberra:s22::vijayadmin:

Emolisher

Reaction score
Can I check whether in total how many times have you applied? This is my 1st time applying as a First Timer. I was told that 1st timer only have 2 chances to chose the unit. When they are given a flat to chose and they don't chose it within these 2 chances, they will automatically fall into the 2nd timer group. Is that true? This time you have such a small no. is it base on 1st or 2nd timer? Envy that your no. so small. I ever called and checked with HDB. They told me 3rd child priority does not guarantee us a smaller no.

Yes you are correct, 1st timer indeed have 2 chances over 2nd timer, if they manage to get a queue number, but fail to choose for twice, they will be place as 2nd timer for 1 year. Priority scheme does not guarantee you a good queue no., only guarantee you a slot within the 300% balloting, the computer then will generate queue no. for all the applicants who is inside the ballot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.