November 2017 SBF

zidmosby

Reaction score
both project each have 1 whole block of flat reserved as rented flats..I might be worrying too much but i have a friend who used to stay at rented flats and she told me might have people who constantly borrow from loan sharks...

Rental flats given to people from many walks of life. But it’s true that they’re not... favorable to be around la. Not the correct word but you get what I mean.

zidmosby

Reaction score
Wahhh wahhh still got helicopter sound all.. omg .. I’m the one ok with anything except noise.. really good luck to me.. even at home I don’t like to watch tv cos of sound .. now all these sounds.. just my luck.. I really wanted canberra but it’s almost sold out that’s why no choice to come this side.. but yest night the mrt sound really freaked me out.. some more at 14 storey.. dunno if the train was speeding or what so scary .. now need to deal with those noisy riders and helicopters . Argh !

I don’t think trains speed. Majority all drive it at the same rate as per their SOP. Only occasionally will slow down but they cannot speed up.

split84

Reaction score
How do you know if for rental? Did they say it?
U check on the site plan, at the side they mention on the legend under the site plan you will be able to see the flat reserved for rental.. U check the color on the layout

talberry

Reaction score
U check on the site plan, at the side they mention on the legend under the site plan you will be able to see the flat reserved for rental.. U check the color on the layout

Oh! Okok. I didn't take note for that! Thanks!

semblady123

Reaction score
Anyone knows what’s the last served no for Sembawang ? Online says 34. But if I’m not mistaken it shud be 38 right since Friday 4 ppl booked houses ? Hmmm

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Anyone knows what’s the last served no for Sembawang ? Online says 34. But if I’m not mistaken it shud be 38 right since Friday 4 ppl booked houses ? Hmmm

Every morning you saw the last call number is actually HDB total called up till end of the day.

Example: tomorrow morning you saw 0010. Which means tomorrow whole day HDB call for 10 appointment. But if EOD u saw only 6units taken up. Means 4 dropout

jiahui91

Reaction score
Hi all! Is it recommended to do overlay for kitchen & toilet? And have ID to recommend ?
Thank you in advance 🙏🏽

semblady123

Reaction score
I also went to survey again yest.. initially I was ok with 362A and 363A .. now both blocks I cross out.. I’m thinking of only 362B.. which block u have in mind for sun Natura ? Hmmm

Maybe becuz it was just beside the rental flats.. I went to survey the place ytd.. 362c was nice but too bad is really closed to the block of rental flats...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.