November 2017 SBF

haogui

Reaction score
Maybe becuz it was just beside the rental flats.. I went to survey the place ytd.. 362c was nice but too bad is really closed to the block of rental flats...
Visit today . Having different thought. 362C having the most available flat is not because rental flat but because it offer the most 4 room flat.
All other Sun Natura blocks come with combination of 2 room flat, only 362A and 362C dont have. Consider 362A on the potential noise concern , 362C now become one of my favourite :)

Plus point for 362A and 363A is the shelter to bus stop.
I visited all 6 block today and find this 2 block are the most windy.

haogui

Reaction score
Some info just for sharing :

Sun Natura :
Space between Block : Good and adequate.
Space between unit ( in the same block ) : Not so keen as it make the Corridor very very dark even in 12noon. This is actually similar to Canberra.

Sun Breeze :
Space between Block : Very close to opposite.
Space between unit ( in the same block ) : Great as the HDB split it like a point block so you get to have the light and windy !

This is the main difference i observed during my trip today. FYI and consideration for your dream unit ya.

semblady123

Reaction score
Omg
Is it??
Thanks for the review .
Now I’m totally confused hehehe
First trip I liked 362A & 363A
Second trip I liked 362B cos 362A has noise from mrt .
363A the units all in front of lift.. so surely many movements.

Both trips I didn’t went to see 362C.. hmmmm

How how how :(

But I realised all the corridors in sun Natura are kinda dark.. will it be better at night when the park in front opens up?
It’s also mainly cos all the corridors have wall closings.. somewhat like privacy so ppl don’t peep to Our rooms? So maybe that’s why it’s a bit dark? Hmmm

Visit today . Having different thought. 362C having the most available flat is not because rental flat but because it offer the most 4 room flat.
All other Sun Natura blocks come with combination of 2 room flat, only 362A and 362C dont have. Consider 362A on the potential noise concern , 362C now become one of my favourite :)

Plus point for 362A and 363A is the shelter to bus stop.
I visited all 6 block today and find this 2 block are the most windy.

semblady123

Reaction score
Thanks a a lot
Appreciate it lots
I didn’t even went to see sun Breeze on both my trips just dunno why ..maybe cos too cramped up there ?
I realised both Canberra and semb units all are spacious on the outside and lots of space in between units too..
Only think yeah corridors are kinda dark both at day and night

I didn’t see 362C but I feel it’s a bit too inside from the road.. hmm

Some info just for sharing :

Sun Natura :
Space between Block : Good and adequate.
Space between unit ( in the same block ) : Not so keen as it make the Corridor very very dark even in 12noon. This is actually similar to Canberra.

Sun Breeze :
Space between Block : Very close to opposite.
Space between unit ( in the same block ) : Great as the HDB split it like a point block so you get to have the light and windy !

This is the main difference i observed during my trip today. FYI and consideration for your dream unit ya.

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Sembawang under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 10 June 2018 00034

Means tomorrow morning if they update it to let’s say 40
It means tomorrow they will call another 6 till end of day.. is that how it works?
Thanks

haogui

Reaction score
Omg
Is it??
Thanks for the review .
Now I’m totally confused hehehe
First trip I liked 362A & 363A
Second trip I liked 362B cos 362A has noise from mrt .
363A the units all in front of lift.. so surely many movements.

Both trips I didn’t went to see 362C.. hmmmm

How how how :(

But I realised all the corridors in sun Natura are kinda dark.. will it be better at night when the park in front opens up?
It’s also mainly cos all the corridors have wall closings.. somewhat like privacy so ppl don’t peep to Our rooms? So maybe that’s why it’s a bit dark? Hmmm
Ya, thats the reason of having dark corridor. Give and take.

I originally didnt mean to choose sun breeze too but great today i went.
It sort of like giving me a backup and less worry on my dream units is taken before me .

A bright and windy living room is my top priority.

semblady123

Reaction score
Yes I shared in this forum right.
After my visit yest I decided on 362B and I hope I won’t change my mind again heheh.. cos 362B is gonna be same distance to the side road bus stop as well as the main road bus stop that’s gonna have 858 bus coming.. so yeah

Ya, thats the reason of having dark corridor. Give and take.

I originally didnt mean to choose sun breeze too but great today i went.
It sort of like giving me a backup and less worry on my dream units is taken before me .

A bright and windy living room is my top priority.

Last edited:

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Sembawang under the November 2017 SBF exercise as at 10 June 2018 00034

Means tomorrow morning if they update it to let’s say 40
It means tomorrow they will call another 6 till end of day.. is that how it works?
Thanks

Yes, this is how it works.

semblady123

Reaction score
Omg! That is block 104D. Starting to feel worried now....

Relax babe... As long as everything is ok before you move in...

Tomorrow my appointment... imagine im having snakes inside my stomach now... all the units I wanted are slowly getting taken away...

semblady123

Reaction score
Anyone have semb appointment today & not planning to go
Today got 5 appointments
Tomorrow morning also got 2 before me.. till I go in I will be so stressed

Haizzzz

Apricot

Reaction score
Today got 5 appointments

Haizzzz

Hahah relax!! No point stressing over it when you can’t have control of the situation. I only have 1-2 desired units left with 56 couples in front of me. Let’s hope for the best.

Anyway I don’t think people who are intending to give up on their appointment will even bother looking at this thread.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Today got 5 appointments

Haizzzz

Only got 7 ppl infront you.. dont worry.. avg 2-3 drop out for semb... Good luck

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.