November 2017 SBF

zidmosby

Reaction score
I’m taking grant too but only submitted dunno how much will get approved

I’m taking same reason as below 😋

Grant does help abit but what I heard is that we need to pay the grant back plus interest if we sell house. Which is making me think twice because after already losing all my cpf, I’m already in more debt (housing loan balance AND grant repayment).

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
For me also they said 4-6 months
But what I heard usually 2 months can get for completed flats hmmm

Really? Ive waited for my grants for 5 weeks already eventhough i ask for expedite of grants they also like never do anything hahaha.

semblady123

Reaction score
I read in this forum only hehe.. cos those with no grants called within a month while those with grants took 2 months as many said here .
So I didn’t bother emailing them to expedite actually hehe

Really? Ive waited for my grants for 5 weeks already eventhough i ask for expedite of grants they also like never do anything hahaha.

zidmosby

Reaction score

The thing is they can’t entertain everyone’s request for expedition. They have a set of SOP to adhere to and they can’t bend it for everyone. Everyone has a sob story as to why they want a house ASAP and to cater to these bunch, resale exists. If you don’t want that option, suck thumb and wait.

semblady123

Reaction score
Login HDbhub
Left bottom fine
Application - new flat
Click on it
U come to the page with applicant details
Followed by last served number details
Then below
Docs@hdb
Click on it
U wil have a Long list of docs u need to upload one by one

U can do multiple transactions so u can upload few today and few tomorrow.
They will give a date which roughly one week before ur actual appointment date.. befor which u need to upload all e documents.
Even if u don’t upload all by then don’t worry, they will just send reminder email of what documents left to upload
Upload the remaining or just bring them along for flat application

Remember even if we r unemployed for a single month during the period of payslips thy asked for, u need to get a statutory declaration from hdb

Sorry.. how do i upload it online? I can't seem to find the link in myhdb page.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Login HDbhub
Left bottom fine
Application - new flat
Click on it
Then below
Docs@hdb
Click on it

They will give a date which roughly one week before ur actual appointment date.. befor which u need to upload all e documents.
Even if u don’t upload all by then don’t worry, they will just send reminder email of what documents left to upload

Remember even if we r unemployed for a single month during the period of payslips thy asked for, u need to get a statutory declaration from hdb

Thanks!!! :)

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
The thing is they can’t entertain everyone’s request for expedition. They have a set of SOP to adhere to and they can’t bend it for everyone. Everyone has a sob story as to why they want a house ASAP and to cater to these bunch, resale exists. If you don’t want that option, suck thumb and wait.
errr which part am i talking to you eh? Why not you suck ur mother’s thumb and wait cause i think you dont even know my situation and you have no right to say **** to me. **** off!

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
I read in this forum only hehe.. cos those with no grants called within a month while those with grants took 2 months as many said here .
So I didn’t bother emailing them to expedite actually hehe

Oh alright then! Thanks for your information! I didnt know that hehe.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Login HDbhub
Left bottom fine
Application - new flat
Click on it
Then below
Docs@hdb
Click on it

I just logon.. there's no docs@hdb and last number served too.. i guess I'll just submit it during my appointment..

zidmosby

Reaction score
errr which part am i talking to you eh? Why not you suck ur mother’s thumb and wait cause i think you dont even know my situation and you have no right to say **** to me. **** off!

It’s literally an open forum. Even hdb is ignoring you and your situation lol. What else you got other than pettiness and the use of poor language?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.