LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2018, 10:38 PM   #1381

My appt date is 6 June
Queue no. is 1x
Wow....u have a nice number. Just got my selection date today
mashimaropom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #1382

Any idea why is this so?
Most probably is due to housing price and the size.
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2018, 11:31 PM   #1383

Most probably is due to housing price and the size.
Agree. It is really expensive.
jjonghae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 08:51 AM   #1384

Hey all. Im new to this forum. Just signed up today lol..

Mine is 4Room Semb, 12th June appointment,

Can I check with u guys & girls, for payslips.. they asked for nov16-nov17 to upload online.. some of the payslips I dun even have and some need to get from employers again if they need originals.. cos mine is all e slips... the payslips for first appointment... must be originals or photocopy is ok? thanks...
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 08:53 AM   #1385

Uploaded docs are for house grant evaluation purpose. You must bring over for appt.
Must it be originals or photocopy ones is ok?
Old 28-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #1386

Let's say if the sbf unit is already completed and keys ready for collection, plus not taking any grant, what will be the lead time from booking of flat to the lease agreement/key collection date?
Yes I wish to know the same too..

Also for simple renovation.. how long does it take to complete for renovation? Renovation cost can deduct form cpf?
Old 28-05-2018, 08:55 AM   #1387

Must it be originals or photocopy ones is ok?

Original docs for officer verification
Happybird12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 08:59 AM   #1388

I understand that FF in the listing is full flooring, does it include bedroom doors etc?
wish to know this too.. anyone knows?
Amex^1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 10:13 AM   #1389

Hey all. Im new to this forum. Just signed up today lol..

Mine is 4Room Semb, 12th June appointment,

Can I check with u guys & girls, for payslips.. they asked for nov16-nov17 to upload online.. some of the payslips I dun even have and some need to get from employers again if they need originals.. cos mine is all e slips... the payslips for first appointment... must be originals or photocopy is ok? thanks...
You can print the e-slips and give them or download as PDF and upload to HDB.

My company only issues e-slips so I uploaded PDF copies for my HLE application and printed copies for the Grant application.
Regretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 10:15 AM   #1390

Hi, for the appointment letter forms, do we have to sign it before the appointment? Or do we have to sign it in front of the officer on the appointment date?

Also, if I am submitting e-documents for the grant preliminary assessment, there are documents like declaration of gross monthly income, essential occupier form, sales application form. They are all in one single document that was sent by HDB, so can I just submit the whole document online at MyDoc@HDB? And do those documents need to be signed? Or they just want to see the info on it?
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 10:25 AM   #1391

Yes I wish to know the same too..

Also for simple renovation.. how long does it take to complete for renovation? Renovation cost can deduct form cpf?
You need to define what you consider simple.
I'm talking to my contractor about this as I am collecting the key for my unit next month. But rough timeline would be
1. Defect check and application: done by you and HDB, up to 1 month for HDB to fix any defects.
2. Apply for demolition permit and demolish any walls first if part of your Reno. Application takes about 3 working days, demolishing depends on your contractor.
3. Top up screeding and flooring: HDB can goodwill screed up to 40mm, if you plan on using Vinyl or wood laminate floor. You still need to top up to 50mm though. If you using tiles, then your contractor will.handle this instead. HDB takes up to 2 weeks to do this upon approval I think. If tiles, depends on your contractor.
4. Reno: this one depends on your contractor and hope no delays. I'm doing my kitchen, hacking of kitchen walls, wood laminate flooring and toilets. No inbuilt furniture or feature walls. My contractor says he needs 6 weeks from first day of job start to complete, another ID I asked says need 8 weeks.

So varies depending on what you want to do. CPF only helps covers OCS components of you opted for those.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:29 AM   #1392

Hi, for the appointment letter forms, do we have to sign it before the appointment? Or do we have to sign it in front of the officer on the appointment date?

Also, if I am submitting e-documents for the grant preliminary assessment, there are documents like declaration of gross monthly income, essential occupier form, sales application form. They are all in one single document that was sent by HDB, so can I just submit the whole document online at MyDoc@HDB? And do those documents need to be signed? Or they just want to see the info on it?
I don't remember exactly but I did the HLE documents completely online. Flat booking I printed out and filled up/signed before booking appointment. Officer just accepted it from me and gave me some extra documents to sign due to some irregularities.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:34 AM   #1393

I don't remember exactly but I did the HLE documents completely online. Flat booking I printed out and filled up/signed before booking appointment. Officer just accepted it from me and gave me some extra documents to sign due to some irregularities.
Thanks!

Oh, but for the e-documents, its for the SHG grant, not HLE. Would you know about it?
talberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 11:28 AM   #1394

How can I get the room floor plan?
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 11:36 AM   #1395

Any idea if parents need to attend 1st appt if under MCPS?
Hi yes, it would be best if your parents go down tgt as well just in case
velvetcomatose is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.