November 2017 SBF

Xxlxxd

Reaction score
It’s literally an open forum. Even hdb is ignoring you and your situation lol. What else you got other than pettiness and the use of poor language?

How did u know hdb ignored me? Haha. My crm i charge did call me back to ask my reasons and yes she said she will try her best to expedite for me. Lol! So funny. You talk like you know me and sitting behind the screen being so petty cos maybe hdb didnt entertain you. Hahaha! Yep its an open forum so Why should you mind my poor language?? Dont take it to the heart yo hahaaa

genovian

Reaction score
Went to recee a flat with my friend for the Yishun SBO...
Friend wanted to get this but we realise the staircase build in very funny position and there are laundry outside so got laundry smell... :o:o:o

Will probably be one of our last choices but in case anyone plan on getting the unit, at least can see the pictures for now..

gBhPyHF.jpg

genovian

Reaction score
Is at the extreme end, a bird don't lay eggs n dogs don't **** area

That area is good for drivers.. Less than 10minutes can reach punggol, less than 20minutes (if beat jam go early) can reach CBD area.

Yishun sob now only left the not so good units. See also sian

Left low floors and units near international school. I believe a lot of foreigners are aiming the 468 side one because it's right next to GEMs and they usually got cars so driving to work is very easy for them.

As for locals don't have cars like my friend will probably have to drop out of the SBF.

LiteHouse

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friend wanted to get this but we realise the staircase build in very funny position and there are laundry outside so got laundry smell... :o:o:o

Will probably be one of our last choices but in case anyone plan on getting the unit, at least can see the pictures for now..

gBhPyHF.jpg

0+2+7+5+6=20

20 seems to be an unlucky number. I will siam far far.

Kia7200

Master Member
Reaction score
That area is good for drivers.. Less than 10minutes can reach punggol, less than 20minutes (if beat jam go early) can reach CBD area.

Left low floors and units near international school. I believe a lot of foreigners are aiming the 468 side one because it's right next to GEMs and they usually got cars so driving to work is very easy for them.

As for locals don't have cars like my friend will probably have to drop out of the SBF.
That 468 like contribute 50% of the sob.

zidmosby

Reaction score
How did u know hdb ignored me? Haha. My crm i charge did call me back to ask my reasons and yes she said she will try her best to expedite for me. Lol! So funny. You talk like you know me and sitting behind the screen being so petty cos maybe hdb didnt entertain you. Hahaha! Yep its an open forum so Why should you mind my poor language?? Dont take it to the heart yo hahaaa

You do realise you are sitting behind the screen too right? Lol.

I didn't mind your poor language - I simply asked what else you can offer than "suck your mother thumb" and "**** off" because those are quite generic. I expected better if it was a defensive attempt.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
I just logon.. there's no docs@hdb and last number served too.. i guess I'll just submit it during my appointment..

If you need to submit the AHG and SHG form, you may click on below link
then enter your NRIC and Sale Registration no.
then select Buying A New Flat
clink continue
Select your name
Document Type : HDB Form
AHG Application or AHG/SHG Form
Chose the file which you had earlier scanned and attached
then submit will do.

The CS staff told me if I can submit the docs earlier, the officer who meet us on the day of selection will be able to give us an advice on the grant.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BE01AWMyDoc/BE01SMyDoc

Good luck:)

Last edited:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Login HDbhub
Left bottom fine
Application - new flat
Click on it
U come to the page with applicant details
Followed by last served number details
Then below
Docs@hdb
Click on it
U wil have a Long list of docs u need to upload one by one

U can do multiple transactions so u can upload few today and few tomorrow.
They will give a date which roughly one week before ur actual appointment date.. befor which u need to upload all e documents.
Even if u don’t upload all by then don’t worry, they will just send reminder email of what documents left to upload
Upload the remaining or just bring them along for flat application

Remember even if we r unemployed for a single month during the period of payslips thy asked for, u need to get a statutory declaration from hdb

I use this method to upload other documents but for AHG & SHG I use the mydocsHDB link. :)

heybuddy

Reaction score
If you need to submit the AHG and SHG form, you may click on below link
then enter your NRIC and Sale Registration no.
then select Buying A New Flat
clink continue
Select your name
Document Type : HDB Form
AHG Application or AHG/SHG Form
Chose the file which you had earlier scanned and attached
then submit will do.

The CS staff told me if I can submit the docs earlier, the officer who meet us on the day of selection will be able to give us an advice on the grant.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BE01AWMyDoc/BE01SMyDoc

Good luck:)

Thanks! I havent book a unit.. so i leave it blank on the form for now?

Amex^1234

Reaction score

gBhPyHF.jpg

this unit is nice..but then second floor wor.. beside will be coffeeshop..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.