HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

November 2017 SBF

Like Tree362Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #1396

How can I get the room floor plan?
HDB officer will supply a hardcopy when you pay the booking fee. You can pay $5 for a soft copy from HDB site.
Regretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 11:41 AM   #1397

Thanks!

Oh, but for the e-documents, its for the SHG grant, not HLE. Would you know about it?
I did both. Submitted pdf and printed hardcopy for officer. She actually requested for the hardcopy even though I told her I uploaded. /shrug

I advice just printing a hard copy of everything to play safe. So everyone's I/C, marriage cert, payslips, etc. HDB seems intent on destroying as many forests as they can.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #1398

HDB officer did help me proceed fast for my appeal!
From the appointment date till day of key collection in 21 days, Thanks to HDB

Last edited by andylow4421; 28-05-2018 at 02:31 PM..
andylow4421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #1399

HDB officer did help me quick fast for my appeal!
Nice! That's the impression I get from them too. They really want you to get the flat. I asked for early key collection. With grant approval, about a month and a half to collect key.
Old 28-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #1400

HDB officer will supply a hardcopy when you pay the booking fee. You can pay $5 for a soft copy from HDB site.
Must wait till booking than can see the floor plan? But now I still thinking which flat to choose because different block different layout... don't tell me to go every house knock the door to see the layout 😏
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 12:40 PM   #1401

Must wait till booking than can see the floor plan? But now I still thinking which flat to choose because different block different layout... don't tell me to go every house knock the door to see the layout 😏
Oh sorry, I thought you meant the true to scale floor plans. I think this is what you want

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13SEstateSummary?sel=SBF
Old 28-05-2018, 01:11 PM   #1402

Oh sorry, I thought you meant the true to scale floor plans. I think this is what you want

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13SEstateSummary?sel=SBF
Ok I just get it.. thanks
Weeli85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #1403

Nice! That's the impression I get from them too. They really want you to get the flat. I asked for early key collection. With grant approval, about a month and a half to collect key.
GxGx They really do their job on this.

Last edited by andylow4421; 28-05-2018 at 02:48 PM..
andylow4421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 02:34 PM   #1404

I did both. Submitted pdf and printed hardcopy for officer. She actually requested for the hardcopy even though I told her I uploaded. /shrug

I advice just printing a hard copy of everything to play safe. So everyone's I/C, marriage cert, payslips, etc. HDB seems intent on destroying as many forests as they can.
Is it ok if we don't bring originals for payslips that we don't have? as some months I only have the photocopies.. for 2016.. of course IC marriage cert all I have originals la hehe
semblady123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 02:59 PM   #1405

Is it ok if we don't bring originals for payslips that we don't have? as some months I only have the photocopies.. for 2016.. of course IC marriage cert all I have originals la hehe
If you have the e-slips can print those. If you only had hardcopy, your HR should be able to reprint or write a letter stating that you were paid that amount during that period.

I'm not sure about photocopies of original. Even though they take the photocopies of your documents but also need the originals for verification.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:00 PM   #1406

If you have the e-slips can print those. If you only had hardcopy, your HR should be able to reprint or write a letter stating that you were paid that amount during that period.

I'm not sure about photocopies of original. Even though they take the photocopies of your documents but also need the originals for verification.
Oh I SEE...thanks for the info.. need to go hunt for my original payslips.. though the hubby only have e-payslips all the while.
Old 28-05-2018, 03:01 PM   #1407

HDB officer did help me proceed fast for my appeal!
Hi. May I know how to appeal?what reason u use to tell the officer?
Next week is my selection date..
flying88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 03:01 PM   #1408

wow.. did you give any reason why you want early key collection? did they do a 2nd hle assessment?
heybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2018, 03:06 PM   #1409

Sorry one more question, for CPF statement & Contribution history, for nov 2017 application, when they say latest.. we submit 2016 statement or 2015 statement? confused...
Old 28-05-2018, 03:17 PM   #1410

wow.. did you give any reason why you want early key collection? did they do a 2nd hle assessment?
I'm a recent divorcee and only returned to SG after being away for 10 years. I had recently taken custody of my son from my ex-wife due to personal reasons. Plus I currently live in a single room with my son right now so it's not good for him. I was also actually short of 1 month to fulfil the 12 months continuous working history needed to apply for grants.

I wasn't actually planning on applying for the Feb RoF because I technically didn't qualify. I decided to try because I desperately need a place to stay for my son and myself.

I went down to enquire about my case and they encouraged me to try balloting. Managed to get a decent number and the officer helped me appeal for early collection and also appeal for the grant. They were really helpful, going the extra mile to help me. I am truly grateful.

My advise is be friendly and polite, request and don't demand. If you treat people with respect and courtesy, they tend to reciprocate. I worked in service and customer service for over 10 years, I always appreciate it when clients and customers treat me with respect and understanding.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.