November 2017 SBF

jameskuwe

Reaction score
if i have got a Q number for 3-rm flat, can i change it to 4-rm, which is in greater supply?

semblady123

Reaction score
Semb or yishun or woodlands?

How come suddenly semb becomes 353 only available when last I saw in the morning was 358/359

semblady123

Reaction score
as expected, number jumped from 35 to 41. about 6 gave up

no no.. I tot so like that also.. but from what I heard.. 41 means.. today they gonna call another 6... every morning the number they update is the last queue no that is gonna be called at the end of the day..:s22:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
no no.. I tot so like that also.. but from what I heard.. 41 means.. today they gonna call another 6... every morning the number they update is the last queue no that is gonna be called at the end of the day..:s22:

Just called up HDB, they said best to check available units at 8pm cos there are some night appointment at times.

jameskuwe

Reaction score
Another Sembawang selected. Left 9. I’m second timer. I think out of 36 available units 2 r reserved for 2nd timer (5% of 36). Does that mean after 34 units are selected by 1st timer, all 1st timer Q numbers will ‘expired’, the next Q number will be (34x2=68) 69?!? I’m 71...

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Another Sembawang selected. Left 9. I’m second timer. I think out of 36 available units 2 r reserved for 2nd timer (5% of 36). Does that mean after 34 units are selected by 1st timer, all 1st timer Q numbers will ‘expired’, the next Q number will be (34x2=68) 69?!? I’m 71...
I dun think so. What I know is......
1st - go for balloting, if you are lucky, you will proceed to next step which is
2nd - Quene no. drawing by HDB system. Mixture of 1st & 2nd timer name to be put together and start to draw via system. Meaning a 2nd timer will also stand a chance to get no. 1.

semblady123

Reaction score
You are lucky to get a smaller q no. :s13::s13:

yeah true la.. but it was so nerve wrecking till the second I entered the counter to select the flat... hehehe....but there is always a smaller q no... :s22: just like we always tot we r early for work but there is always someone earlier:D

heybuddy

Reaction score
yeah true la.. but it was so nerve wrecking till the second I entered the counter to select the flat... hehehe....but there is always a smaller q no... :s22: just like we always tot we r early for work but there is always someone earlier:D

i feel like giving up man.. units left are not so desirable.. sigh

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.