November 2017 SBF

bmboy32

Reaction score
Let's say from November start process, when will results be announced? Sorry I very newbie. This is a combination of old HDB flats and unsold BTO right? For old HDB, what are the reasons that HDB are able to secure these flats?

Leebe-

Reaction score
Let's say from November start process, when will results be announced? Sorry I very newbie. This is a combination of old HDB flats and unsold BTO right? For old HDB, what are the reasons that HDB are able to secure these flats?

Should be Early Feb than, for BTO is 2 months, SBF is 3 months.

SBF flat consists of "brand new flats left over from previous BTO sale launches, surplus Selective En block Redevelopment Scheme (SERS) replacement flats, or units whose buyers backed out on the purchase. They may also be older flats that were repurchased by the HDB" - from http://www.homeanddecor.com.sg/arti...about-sale-balance-flats-sbf-scheme-you-apply

bmboy32

Reaction score
Which fees during the application process die die must use cash to pay one ah? I worried not enough cash

bmboy32

Reaction score
Thanks, what if HDB loan 4 room? I think the big ticket is stamp duty and booking fee. can I pay CPF with those? And the payment happens only when I choose the flat right

CherryBee

Reaction score
Option fee when u select unit. 4rm is $2000.
Refundable after u sign sales agreement.

stamp duty can use cpf.

Thanks, what if HDB loan 4 room? I think the big ticket is stamp duty and booking fee. can I pay CPF with those? And the payment happens only when I choose the flat right

hiteru

Reaction score
If I am in a queue for Aug 2017 bto, can I still join this? Anyone know?

didiboogie

Reaction score
HDB Web is under maintenance tonight 0000 to 0800, hope there will be good news tomorrow lah. :)

lately, you will see the ads on facebook before the bto launch. so once you see them, you know it will be soon. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.