HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official Aug 2018 BTO

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-02-2019, 03:50 PM   #781

For 2rm selection, the last queue number for today is 1115.

When you receive the related sms notification, you can start monitoring the latest last queue number for the day when you log in to your HDB webpage.
How you see ? I log in and click on my registration number also never show. My appointment in March.
Pal12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:22 PM   #782

Smile

Hi,

can anyone advise me on this?

Base on the floor map of the below units,
If I am standing at the main door looking out, what's the direction? Is is NE or else?

Punggol Cove:
Blk 446B - unit: 1025, 1027, 1029
Blk 447A - unit: 1057, 1059, 1061

Appreciate any kind advice Thanks!

Last edited by marshroom; 01-03-2019 at 10:29 PM..
marshroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:13 PM   #783

How you see ? I log in and click on my registration number also never show. My appointment in March.
If you click on your registration number and didnt see any queue number statement in the middle of the webpage, it means this feature is not enabled for you yet.

When it is enabled, you will receive an sms from HDB to use this method to check queue number.

After your appointment date, you will not able to track the queue number again.
punggolbto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 09:44 PM   #784

Hi,

can anyone advise me on this?

Base on the floor map of the below units,
If I am standing at the main door looking out, what's the direction? Is is NE or else?

Punggol Cove:
Blk 446B - unit: 1025, 1027, 1029
Blk 447A - unit: 1057, 1059, 1061

Appreciate any kind advice Thanks!

Assuming the official HDB site plan and layout maps are accurate and drawn to scale, yes the direction is North East.

It is actually closer to North-North-East.

If it's for flying star Feng Shui calculations, you need more precision regarding the degrees (can be calculated using these images). And the facing of these units in the context of Feng Shui may not be the same as the main door.
punggolbto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 09:20 AM   #785

Assuming the official HDB site plan and layout maps are accurate and drawn to scale, yes the direction is North East.

It is actually closer to North-North-East.

If it's for flying star Feng Shui calculations, you need more precision regarding the degrees (can be calculated using these images). And the facing of these units in the context of Feng Shui may not be the same as the main door.
Thanks so much for the reply!
marshroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 09:29 PM   #786
Supremacy Member

new owners, anyone on the fence whether to go ahead? recently quite a few articles on the harmful byproduct in the air due to the close proximity to the petrol chemical plant.
awayaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2019, 09:35 PM   #787
Master Member

new owners, anyone on the fence whether to go ahead? recently quite a few articles on the harmful byproduct in the air due to the close proximity to the petrol chemical plant.
Hahaha, on the very first page of this thread i already warned of this. But as usual, sinkie choose to ownself bluff ownself. Now not just the air, the water also polluted. They will probably say something like whole Singapore also kenna. Guess their brain already corroded.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 08:18 AM   #788

Hahaha, on the very first page of this thread i already warned of this. But as usual, sinkie choose to ownself bluff ownself. Now not just the air, the water also polluted. They will probably say something like whole Singapore also kenna. Guess their brain already corroded.
My q no was 7x for punggol cove. I dropout after reading abt the industrial (pre pollution). Iím currently staying in punggol central. And i can tell you the smell is quite bad every night. Canít even imagine if i were to stay at the shoreline.
dezire89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 09:27 PM   #789
Master Member

My q no was 7x for punggol cove. I dropout after reading abt the industrial (pre pollution). Iím currently staying in punggol central. And i can tell you the smell is quite bad every night. Canít even imagine if i were to stay at the shoreline.
How come you still staying there? Try and move out! At this stage, i doubt even a HEPA air purifier can clean the chemicals.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2019, 09:49 PM   #790
Supremacy Member

HEPA purifier will breakdown in one day.

How come you still staying there? Try and move out! At this stage, i doubt even a HEPA air purifier can clean the chemicals.
Aspiringparamedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2019, 12:05 AM   #791
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hmm, how long you stayed in Punggol?

It seems that the smell comes on during evening, I've got to cut my runs due to that.

However, I don't run pass there every night but as far as I can remember, the air quality turned bad since March; it's usually ok even at night (I know it because I occasionally meet friends at Punggol Point).
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.