HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official Aug 2018 BTO

Like Tree41Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #91

Haha same...i wanna see where in tengah are they launching. All i know is it will be in plantation district.
do you happen to stay in the west? if you do, take bus 160 or 180 and then along the opposite side of dulwich college area you can see some construction taking place. its a bit hard to recce though since the whole area is boarded up and doesnt seem to be accessible as of now.
Keshajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 12:49 PM   #92

do you happen to stay in the west? if you do, take bus 160 or 180 and then along the opposite side of dulwich college area you can see some construction taking place. its a bit hard to recce though since the whole area is boarded up and doesnt seem to be accessible as of now.
Yes i stay in the west. Thank you! If they started building maybe it wont have such a long estimated completion date
slackomango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #93

You can see the area if you take double decker 180.
cashec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 05:30 PM   #94

You can see the area if you take double decker 180.
Okay ill try! I dont think its going to priced very cheaply due to the price of the flats around that area :/
Old 04-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #95

The Tengah plantation just opposite shell petrol. But noting much is up. But if you go beside shell those new bto, can up to highest level to see.
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #96

Does anyone know how convenient is tengah area?
E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I donít live in the west and iím just considering whether if it would be worth
breggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2018, 08:21 PM   #97

E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I donít live in the west and iím just considering whether if it would be worth
Not very convenient if i must say
Old 04-08-2018, 09:43 PM   #98
Master Member

Next time got two Jurong Regional Line stations serving Tengah. One outside and opposite Dulwich College, another one in the heart of Tengah Town.
plsbanthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:44 PM   #99

Dont think will launch this coming tuesday
TeUiRa likes this.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:02 PM   #100

There is so much anticipation on launching of Tengah BTO. There is no question it is going to be very eco-friendly and greenery, often dubbed as "Forest Town". At the same time, I was wondering "Won't it be also a "Mosquito Town"? With lots of trees, there bound to be areas where still water ponds exist and inaccessible for park maintenance people - whereby creating a wonderful breeding grounds for mosquitoes. So are they going to aerial spray of chemicals?
SuperZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #101

E.g. to town/cbd

But I don’t live in the west and i’m just considering whether if it would be worth
Aren't they advertising Tengah as car free town? Not sure how they really going to implement this.

Aiyah, we live in Singapore. No matter how far your work/house is to each other, it is still accessible.. it just depends how much time you are willing to put up to travel there la.

For the records, I do live around West (CCK/BP area) but not the deep West lol. CCK/BP area by private takes maybe 15-20 minutes? By public, 1 hour.

But overall, you will learn to love your chosen estate and adapt to it. Every estate now coming up with their own amenities or will be near to the "better" ones. Also, I am pretty sure most are eventually thinking to upgrade in 5 years so doesn't matter also hahaha.

Last edited by zidmosby; 05-08-2018 at 02:05 PM..
zidmosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 07:09 PM   #102

Tengah once you stay, might not wanna leave.
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #103

Aug got bto for tengah? If dont have pls start another thread
caravanbliss likes this.
wudimax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 08:45 AM   #104

Tengah once you stay, might not wanna leave.
because u will be far from everywhere
Old 06-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #105

E.g. to town/cbd

Quite accessible.. by skype, whatsapp, wechat, and ICQ

Your friend hear you stay tengah, they no mood visit you liao.

Quite peaceful la
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.