Official August 2017 ROF

luluja

Reaction score
hmmm, how high is high? ROF highest for that area is 7th for those facing the mini canal

Hmm, not sure lei. I think the blocks are all ready so you can go recee and see! :) I plan to go recee after the results for ROF are out.

jasonjace

Reaction score
Hmm, not sure lei. I think the blocks are all ready so you can go recee and see! :) I plan to go recee after the results for ROF are out.

see? or smell? HA! Anyway.. i recceed one of the unit me and my partner like.. to us it is sooooooo ideal.. but the chances of getting that particular unit base on the number or first timer n second timer.. our chance is 0.02%.. feels like buying 4D. =(

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
see? or smell? HA! Anyway.. i recceed one of the unit me and my partner like.. to us it is sooooooo ideal.. but the chances of getting that particular unit base on the number or first timer n second timer.. our chance is 0.02%.. feels like buying 4D. =(
which block u looking at? are you my competitor? lol =:p

hmmm then have to recee when it rains heavily to test the smell :s22:

eternal-snow

Reaction score
Hihi.

For those looking at Canberra (specifically stack #547)
Do note that the sales brochure floor plans (that u may have dl online/fb groups, etc) may be different (in terms of layout) from the actual floor plans.

Best to refer to the HDB website for accuracy. Hope this helps. =)

luluja

Reaction score

Hahaha, yes must recee and SMELL. I am also looking at Canberra or Bukit Batok la, see what number we get first. I tell you this wait is so bad i feel like gonna get heart attack any moment. At least 4-D within 2 days we know the results, this wait is killing meeeee :s22::s22::s22:

ryantam04

Reaction score
Oh no! I am looking at 5 room too :(

There are only 183 units 5 room @ Canberra

Last edited:

Lobaba

Master Member
Reaction score
Hihi.

For those looking at Canberra (specifically stack #547)
Do note that the sales brochure floor plans (that u may have dl online/fb groups, etc) may be different (in terms of layout) from the actual floor plans.

Best to refer to the HDB website for accuracy. Hope this helps. =)
what is stack 547?

polaris4dy

Reaction score
actually i like the process of waiting...at least got hope...later number come out cui very kek sim:D:D:D

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Keep calm and relax. it's only just a couple of days left... Receive queue number also need to wait onto the next phase as well... just go with the flow and enjoy your daily life while at it.

3scrumps

Reaction score
I think soon... :s12:

I cannot post the link.. but try below address.

services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/BP13RSLT.jsp?strSystem=ROF

jasonjace

Reaction score
I think soon... :s12:

I cannot post the link.. but try below address.

services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13BTOENQWeb/BP13RSLT.jsp?strSystem=ROF

wa.. how you got tat link sia.. ANyway i tried. it says my IC and sales number not in the record.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.