Official August 2020 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if the HDB bought from resale without any grant, you still consider 1st timer. if not wrong.

Correct..

BTO from hdb with or without grant = 2nd timer. Resale levy applicable
Resale with grant = 2nd timer. Resale levy applicable
Resale without grant = still 1st timer for bto

Ch3tah_39

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That sounds like all Tampines area leh

Opal also literally next to hospital (to be build), place of worship(to be build), near highway, literally beside some factories/industrial area
Not near mrt (15mins walk), no amenities

I think crest or glade is better that they r much nearer to mrt and have amenities nearby. Can go IKEA giant also

i feel opal win Glade and crest cause got dtl, walkable. And the mrt for glade and crest only ready in 2029 and is circle line.

crest and glade is really near industrial area. :p so 1.Opal 2.Glade 3. Crest?

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay la..Live together..My wife PR so she rental a room at my block back then..She rented the place for i think got 7 years..Waited 3 years after we got married and still renting the room until our flat was ready..

I was sharing room with my elder bro so cannot move in and also rather save the money then to rent a bigger room for 2 outside..The auntie was okay with me sometimes slping over..

I see, that Teck Whye project was hot..

I live nearby the CCK BTO site..5 years already..

Wah bro, time really flies :s13:

Wiseboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to check the unit layout of the block ??

Like this layout can't seem to find it

y4ynzMF.jpg

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying woodlands.
We both BP so that area not to our liking. Really regret didn't get the 2018 tekwhye de. Bid but no get

Or just bp resale at this point le.
Weekend gonna have a discussion. :( stress liao

Just take note Woodlands may take up to 5 years+ for delivery.

However, if you're not in a rush ok la :s13:

Wiseboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway the grant will be given based on current salary or at the stage when we get the keys which is 4 to 5 years later

demon85

Reaction score
Grants for bto only got the EHG is it? Those live with parents got any extra grants?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.