Official August and November 2019 BTO

Milkmilky

Reaction score
I am Ist timer.
I applied. For the PPS + MCPS.
Will this increase my chance for the ballot (ie the chance pps+mcps is greater > than pps only)

Sianz
At of current the amk beacon 1 : 10.7
:(

Last edited:

XGZ1503

Reaction score
I am Ist timer.
I applied. For the PPS + MCPS.
Will this increase my chance for the ballot (ie the chance pps+mcps is greater > than pps only)

Sianz
At of current the amk beacon 1 : 10.7
:(

With all these prority schemes, you have have more ballot tickets than others. If none of your ballot tickets got a good number, then also bo bian

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Anybody has any idea for First timer and second timer have how many ballot chance ? Applied under near parents scheme but seeing the rate going up and up makes me give up already

kaijie1981

Reaction score
I feel like next round mature estate maybe consider applying 3rm if no intention of big family. Seems higher chance get

Milkmilky

Reaction score
Yio chu kang beacon. 4room starts
2nd floor 452k.
Every Floor add 6k.

10 floor is half a million loddar$. 😓

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any reason why the insane number of 2nd timers this bto launch?:eek:

Coz they are near to mrt stations? I foresee the May BTO 2020 - Pasir Ris will also be oversubscribed as it is only <5 mins walk to the mrt.

jsuki2

Reaction score
Let say during application, we choose bank loan, can we change to hdb loan when we get the queu number? Or once chosen, cannot change?

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

You can log into Singpass website to withdraw your current application and submit a new one. But will require a new $10 fee of course.

hachew

Reaction score
You can log into Singpass website to withdraw your current application and submit a new one. But will require a new $10 fee of course.

Thanks for the reply. What I mean is after gotten a queue number, is it possible to change loan mode?

Posted from PCWX using EVR-L29

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uu1L1GR.png

8am update.
Gone case, still got 1 day to go.
Perhaps i should just reapply for 4room instead.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uu1L1GR.png

8am update.
Gone case, still got 1 day to go.
Perhaps i should just reapply for 4room instead.

Today 2359 is last day to apply liao. As last update will be 5pm, will they update it again after 2359 on the final score?

Someone mentioned in another thread that you can cancel your application by entering into your Singpass. Then reapply again and pay the $10.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.