Official August and November 2019 BTO

gyvtvtgy

Reaction score
You gonna stay there 5 years, like it or not. West sun facing is no joke especially in sg weather. Unless you are a suana person. Car park facing can be interesting, sometimes have free show, but privacy compromise too. Can be noisy and car headlight might shine to your units if facing directly. Low floor generally noisy.

Guys just wondering ah. What is your thoughts to a shitty unit? Low floor? Sun facing? Near garbage chute? I notice a lot of units those the door facing neighbour door not so popular also. Any opinions

Milkmilky

Reaction score
Guys just wondering ah. What is your thoughts to a shitty unit? Low floor? Sun facing? Near garbage chute? I notice a lot of units those the door facing neighbour door not so popular also. Any opinions

Imo
Depend on location.
Mature one can consider.
Non mature don't even need to think.

So if. Mature, ie. Amk beacon.
If u choose low. Floor.. West sun.
At least u are. Compensated by the location MRT and wet market and school.

But no facing carpark. This is absolutely no no.
Rubbish chute still can consider. Haha

Last edited:

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Sibei Sian.

Tried ballot 4 times.
3 times at Tengah.
My number is always the last 10% of the total applicants.

From engage become married. Still bo tio.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What does this mean?

2. Your combined application for a 2-room Flexi flat (Parent Application) and 4-room flat (Married Child Application) in Tampines GreenSpring has been balloted with a queue position of 19 under the Multi-Generation Priority Scheme (MGPS). With this queue position, you will be able to book a flat under the MGPS.

3. Your application for a 4-room flat was also processed under the Public Scheme. Unfortunately, as your balloted queue position under the Public Scheme has far exceeded the flat supply, we regret to inform you that your application is not successful.

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6000 using GAGT
Just go for the MGPS appointment

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Applied under mgps. Actually abit sian and in a dilemma now. I really prefer the Feb tpy one. I honestly don’t see any mgps applicant failing before. Am thinking very hard if should give this up and go mgps for Feb. Thoughts people?

1a2a3a

Reaction score
Thanks milky. I’ll check that out. Then my parents will be 356/354?

Last edited:

wishmelucks

Reaction score
U applied First timer under mgps ?

Applied under mgps. Actually abit sian and in a dilemma now. I really prefer the Feb tpy one. I honestly don’t see any mgps applicant failing before. Am thinking very hard if should give this up and go mgps for Feb. Thoughts people?

chivaslife88

Reaction score
** lah. We all fight for so hard also dont have . Just because u this kind of - bid song song liao then regret attitude , Knn one. U dilemma then in the first place u shouldnt bid. Give chance to ppl. **** up.

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alright. Time to look forward.

Thoughts on Feb/May 2020? Which ones look promising?

All are in no-mans land liddat.......

C.JunioR

Reaction score
Got queue number 11x/90 for Tampines 3rm. You guys think got chance? Am chinese, so I'm actually hoping the majority of the people in front are Malay bros who balloted to be near the mosque :o

Btw any GreenSpring chats? Tried searching but cannot find leh.

Imraan

Reaction score
Hello, need some advice. I applied for 5 rooms under “others” ethnicity, I got number 194 over 193 units. What are the chances of me getting a unit? When it’s balloted, do they already factor in the ethnic group or not?

wishmelucks

Reaction score
Can pass the unit to me ? Hahahaha

maodinipie

Reaction score
This type most disappointing. Worst situation you are left with those 2nd storey or Low floor, facing west sun, the mosque, or multi storey carpark or rubbish heap, you decide not to take, HDB consider you as giving up a chance, then you are 1/2 near to being bar from choosing BTO for 1 year.

As mentioned by some peeps and myself, if the leftover units are very low floor or facing carpark n such, u can explain to the hdb officer, and base on case by case, they will not count that as one chance gone

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.