Milkmilky

Reaction score
Alright. Thanks for ur advice.
I will reconsider again.

Anyway my q is 294/235.
So...haha

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Another cockhead spotted. Bid without thinking much and plan .

Why hdb gave those numbers to such idiots.

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Am i not saying the fact? Based on mthly income of a 2.5k , how much do u fetch home after cpf deduction ? Even ts have super high sum of money in OA , how he gonna top up for monthly deduction which is about 1.4k - 1.6k ? Siao lor.

2.5k also want to snatch amk . U should not even consider matured estate with such pity income .

Ur comment is really uncalled for.

maodinipie

Reaction score
But a good thing is that if Chinese marry Malay, they can choose from either ethic quota. So if got high floor but the Chinese quote for that block is full, they can apply under Malay quota.

Fyi, u must decide which ethic one is going for during application. U cant change it during the booking stage. So it is more of seeing one strategy if they got option to go for 2 different ethic grp

C.JunioR

Reaction score
Am i not saying the fact? Based on mthly income of a 2.5k , how much do u fetch home after cpf deduction ? Even ts have super high sum of money in OA , how he gonna top up for monthly deduction which is about 1.4k - 1.6k ? Siao lor.

2.5k also want to snatch amk . U should not even consider matured estate with such pity income .

There is the fact that with his current situation on paper, it will be very tough to sustain the bto. But there is also a possibility that after reconsidering and getting advice from others about his financial situation, he might pivot to a higher paying job, or his wife might work to bring in income.

Then there is you, needlessly describing his income/situation with derogatory terms.

Don't salty la. Never get queue number also no need to project onto others what. Not like milky never get his queue number means you will magically get one instead.

Pedrooooo

Reaction score
Knn applied yck with mcps scheme and still no queue number... Guys I'm so salty halpppp

Phrajile

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
All these ** lang, knowing salary so low cannot afford these flats, still wanna throw their names into the mix...

Or all the other ** lang who just put their names in but not really sure if they wanna buy the flats...

All these KNN ppl. Take away other ppl chances of seriously wanting units in those areas.

May you all suffer bad luck for the rest of your life. Dulan ****.

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Finally i see someone share the same thoughts as me.

Cpf only 40-50k also want to fight . Then end up count not enough to own the flat and give up. ******.

All these ** lang, knowing salary so low cannot afford these flats, still wanna throw their names into the mix...

Or all the other ** lang who just put their names in but not really sure if they wanna buy the flats...

All these KNN ppl. Take away other ppl chances of seriously wanting units in those areas.

May you all suffer bad luck for the rest of your life. Dulan ****.

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Within 4years time, how far can his pity salary jump to ? Even his wife gets a job, do u even think both their salary can afford a min 450k flat in matured estates ? Knn use the brain to do multiple sums lah.

He should not even participate this bto to fight with people. He want to live near parents, others want to. Its just because all these stupid idiots bid for the sake of bidding without using their pea brain to think .

There is the fact that with his current situation on paper, it will be very tough to sustain the bto. But there is also a possibility that after reconsidering and getting advice from others about his financial situation, he might pivot to a higher paying job, or his wife might work to bring in income.

Then there is you, needlessly describing his income/situation with derogatory terms.

Don't salty la. Never get queue number also no need to project onto others what. Not like milky never get his queue number means you will magically get one instead.

C.JunioR

Reaction score
Within 4years time, how far can his pity salary jump to ? Even his wife gets a job, do u even think both their salary can afford a min 450k flat in matured estates ? Knn use the brain to do multiple sums lah.

He should not even participate this bto to fight with people. He want to live near parents, others want to. Its just because all these stupid idiots bid for the sake of bidding without using their pea brain to think .

Woah your thoughts so toxic, how you enjoy life ah? Is that why you Chivas life?

Pity your neighbor if you finally get a queue number man..

Last edited:

chivaslife88

Reaction score
This is not toxic , this is reality. Do your math.

Downpayment 10% , his pathetic cpf will be wiped off a minimum 45k. What he left with?

450k unit , hle give him 200k. If his wife so knn lucky get a job, he can pay raise , u think he can top up another 100-200k within 4 years time ??? U lend him ? U get him to update u and see whether he will get the unit . I 100% u if he got the chance he cant even ******* afford it.

Milkymilky - please lah tolong lah, please dont join feb’20 bto to sabotage ppl who want to get home . Please go and ******* find a resale flat which is about 250-300k . Dont bother to think of such a high price flat when u really earn such a knn pay. I dont know is it because your brain kana water or u tio possessed . Come and sabo ppl for **** ?

Woah your thoughts so toxic, how you enjoy life ah? Is that why you Chivas life?

Pity your neighbor if you finally get a queue number man..

Last edited:

thereinzee

Reaction score
Sigh... As much I don’t like negativity.. but there is some truths in really planning and saving up because we really really want a unit.. and then we hear that some people who get q number suddenly having 2nd thoughts.. of course anyone would be tiong mah..

For example, having a house beside a mosque has been my dream since forever.. Friday and eid prayers will be easier for my husband, my parents can come stay with us during Fasting month because can do the late night prayers (Terawih) at the mosque..

Since my mom wheelchair bound she can go mosque do volunteer work or classes so she not cooped up at home only... so you see some people like me have saved up more than enough to get a unit a place like that and in the end kena flat out rejected. And then hear lucky people having 2nd thoughts la all. Quite heartbreaking la.

But I believe there’s always a reason for everything la hor.. maybe it’s not meant to be and something better is coming.

chivaslife88

Reaction score
Ya preciously !!! And i think theres much more ppl out there who are having second thoughts.

Sigh... As much I don’t like negativity.. but there is some truths in really planning and saving up because we really really want a unit.. and then we hear that some people who get q number suddenly having 2nd thoughts.. of course anyone would be tiong mah..

For example, having a house beside a mosque has been my dream since forever.. Friday and eid prayers will be easier for my husband, my parents can come stay with us during Fasting month because can do the late night prayers (Terawih) at the mosque..

Since my mom wheelchair bound she can go mosque do volunteer work or classes so she not cooped up at home only... so you see some people like me have saved up more than enough to get a unit a place like that and in the end kena flat out rejected. And then hear lucky people having 2nd thoughts la all. Quite heartbreaking la.

But I believe there’s always a reason for everything la hor.. maybe it’s not meant to be and something better is coming.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Just to check.
I am rather a low income earner. 2.5k per mth.
My wife not working.

So for amk beacon 2nd floor 450k.
Will hdb able to loan me such?

Appreciate advice.
Thanks

The loan amount will not be enough even with your current OA.

The only other way is to get your wife to chip in but if she's unable to do so then it might be tricky.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.