Official Feb 2019 ROF

radylah

Reaction score
The units is only 500 plus , so will there be a chance for me to atleast take up a unit since my ballot number is 1313 ? As a first timer , abit blur on this ~

For that to happen, you have to pray for 800 people to decline all the remaining flats...it's tough luck but if it really were to happen, you might not get what you want...

hardbread

Reaction score
I believe all of you have a chance. Just that you may not get your desired unit.
Saw in the previous ROF, someone was 40XX but also managed to get an appointment date.

radylah

Reaction score
I believe all of you have a chance. Just that you may not get your desired unit.
Saw in the previous ROF, someone was 40XX but also managed to get an appointment date.

Don't be mistaken, everyone will get an appointment date regardless of what your number is. But at any point, if all the flats are taken up, your appointment date will then be canceled. They will text you. Sometimes on the day of the appointment itself, some people received texts saying that they don't have to come down anymore. :(

Murvin

Reaction score
Mine is not too good at well 6×× oh well dont give up guys because sometimes the people ahead us might not choose the flats so we might have a chance. So lets pray hard. Roughly how long will they take to invite for selection i wonder?

radylah

Reaction score
Mine is not too good at well 6×× oh well dont give up guys because sometimes the people ahead us might not choose the flats so we might have a chance. So lets pray hard. Roughly how long will they take to invite for selection i wonder?

Hey same! I think roughly about a week or 2 from now, they will send a letter to inform you of your appointment dates.

Mimsy22

Reaction score
My number is 5xx. 😅 when will they likely invite us to book flat? And normally for my number roughly which month will i get to select a flat?

Murvin

Reaction score
My number is 5xx. 😅 when will they likely invite us to book flat? And normally for my number roughly which month will i get to select a flat?

I checked with HDB, expected april to may for 6××. So lets see how it goes. I m not having high hopes so i might let this go

hardbread

Reaction score
Don't be mistaken, everyone will get an appointment date regardless of what your number is. But at any point, if all the flats are taken up, your appointment date will then be canceled. They will text you. Sometimes on the day of the appointment itself, some people received texts saying that they don't have to come down anymore. :(

:O that is so sad! False hopes! :(
But ok lah i think you all have chance.

Prev ROF. Served till q number 2158.
Mine is 3xx3 more no chance than you guys hahahaha

Last edited:

radylah

Reaction score
:O that is so sad! False hopes! :(
But ok lah i think you all have chance.

Prev ROF. Served till q number 2158.
Mine is 3xx3 more no chance than you guys hahahaha

Not trying to be too hopeful though because for me, I'm not eligible for the 3Gen and with the racial quota (I'm Malay) so that's leaving me with about 400 flats to compete with :(

Mimsy22

Reaction score
I checked with HDB, expected april to may for 6××. So lets see how it goes. I m not having high hopes so i might let this go

Thats fast! I thought i saw in other threads some waited till almost aug/sept for their appointment!

Logashrii

Reaction score
Hi all just joined to keep track of the rof execerise
My que num is 14xx siannn.... looking for 3 room and the choices soo low for 3 rooms this time round..

Murvin

Reaction score
Hi guys, if anyone gets the invitation to select flat please update here. Thank you.

maodinipie

Reaction score
Guys, think selection will start soon cos can view flat for selection.

Anyway my queue is abt 35x but yet to receive any appt date

Twinkle Belle

Reaction score
My Q no is pretty big too, 10xx I remember news said now there are roof releases, anyone knows when the next roof?

Murvin

Reaction score
My Q no is pretty big too, 10xx I remember news said now there are roof releases, anyone knows when the next roof?
Sorry but i m no sure what roof release is about could you enlighten me with more information because my queue number is also big

cashec

Reaction score
Sorry but i m no sure what roof release is about could you enlighten me with more information because my queue number is also big

The ROF is currently offered twice a year. From the middle of this year, home buyers can choose to book the remaining flats from the ROF pool at any time.

This open booking will start with a batch of around 120 flats, Mr Wong wrote on the Ministry of National Development's Housing Matters blog.

"Flat buyers can apply online anytime on a first-come, first-served basis, and book a flat by the next working day. This will effectively reduce their waiting time to book a flat to just one day," he said.

unsold-balance-flats-graphic-feb-7.png

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hdb-unsold-balance-flats-rof-book-any-time-bto-11208478

Murvin

Reaction score
The ROF is currently offered twice a year. From the middle of this year, home buyers can choose to book the remaining flats from the ROF pool at any time.

This open booking will start with a batch of around 120 flats, Mr Wong wrote on the Ministry of National Development's Housing Matters blog.

"Flat buyers can apply online anytime on a first-come, first-served basis, and book a flat by the next working day. This will effectively reduce their waiting time to book a flat to just one day," he said.

unsold-balance-flats-graphic-feb-7.png

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/hdb-unsold-balance-flats-rof-book-any-time-bto-11208478
Oh ok this is interesting, thank you very much indeed very helpful

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.