Official Febrauary 2018 BTO

gladyshan93

Reaction score
Anyone applying tamp? I applied for nov bto 2017 bt gt 8xx our of 1228. So gonna apply Feb bto 2018 as well

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the CCK site isn't worth a look, had it not for the DTL.

BPLRT is not reliable at all.

But walk-able distance to bpmrt.
Nearby 3 shopping malls.

Even if bplrt is not reliable, it is still a transportation to cckmrt.

It is a gd plot for those ppl staying bp/cck for quite a number of years.

Ginana

Reaction score
Hi guys! I am looking out for CCK too :D

but a friend of mine told me that the gov is planning to remove the LRT? anyone knows about this? :<

if my parents stayed at Yewtee area, is it too far to apply for the distance thingy? :o

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score

but a friend of mine told me that the gov is planning to remove the LRT? anyone knows about this? :<

if my parents stayed at Yewtee area, is it too far to apply for the distance thingy? :o

iirc, their new plan is to renew the lrt system. not remove.

not too far. it is consider same town.

Last edited:

The Poor One

Reaction score

Panjang is too far from yew tee. Anyway there is a website for u to input your parent house to see if they meet the 2km distance

Firexxgun

Reaction score
Want to check is it better to buy bto or resale. Cos bto not much grant if choose mature estate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.