Official May 2017 SBF

Yuppie98

Reaction score
Did you ask your solicitor?

Mine says (d) certificate will be given after 3 years.

(e) should be stamp duty.

For those collecting keys, have you read through Annex I (Part A ) under fees payable during key collection, there are few terms which i dun understand :

(d) Mortgage In-Escrow Regn Fees
(e) Mortgage Stamp Fee
(f) Survey Fee

Can anyone explain what are all these for?

Why do (d) & (e) come into the picture when there is no mortgage involved
and we need to pay for that?

Why do we have to pay for survey fees as well? Isnt this the job for hdb during handover time from the main con to them.

Smiletoyou

Reaction score
Anyone here done key collection and able to advise is the gas/electricity (SP power) request to switch on also done at HDB hub?

Xylene1995

Reaction score
U guys are lucky. I 13/10 select applied for grant now still no news. Call also say processing.

Last edited:

STOPBANNINGME

Reaction score
Haha but I think all different time slot? Anyway most of us here take keys already sure head over to new house and open door ^^

Hahahaha.. guess you are right! Now all of us already so excited! Cannot imagine when keys collected. Even more excited HAHA

Chinesefood

Reaction score
Still the same.
Thank you for the application will be informed of the outcome🙄

Did you email your CRM? I emailed her and leave down my contact and she called back to keep me updated on my status for the grants etc and it got approved on 11 Dec. My selection was on the 2 Oct. Maybe by end of year will approve?

potshot

Reaction score
anyone tried to escalate issue due to appointment being cancelled because no units left? I encounter this round and want to do escalation

Apricot

Reaction score
There's nothing to escalate when all the units have been snapped up. One can't just make noise and expect a unit to magically appear. I've failed 1 bto, 3 sobf so far and will probably be going for resale if i get shitty numbers for this current nov sobf as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.