HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official May 2017 SBF

Like Tree496Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #2146

Yes I got my collection date. Sry what was my question?

hey thought you got the date to your key collection liao, so why worried?
Yuppie98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:09 PM   #2147

Then you’ll get your keys very soon. She just need to process.

hopefully! *fingers crossed

I did! on 21dec, no reply. so i emailed again ytd and she replied within an hr, must have missed my previous email somehow she said she will process it for me. so again, *fingers crossed !

dont know, dont assume.
prices of SBF flats increased slightly than when released as BTO, it also further varies depending on a number of things like... floor and/or sanitary fittings, etc.

in summary (just fyi),
BTO flats are cheaper, have a wider selection, longer wait.
SBF flats are slightly more expensive, very limited selections (in some areas), much shorter wait.

this one is entirely up to you.
in case you wish to do so, here is a link to it (if in case you dont know of one, it is more or less the same few steps)
http://www.eatandtravelwithus.com/20...ual-procedure/

alot of ppl say it is incredibly impt to do it. i had a friend who claimed she and her husband got into massive arguments not long after moving in. she didnt do any procedure of any kind, not a single one. and her husband even got possessed, was found combing his "long hair" infront of the mirror in the middle of the night. mind you, he does not have long hair

the price you were quoted is quite high, then again.. i dont know of the market price. if i were you, i will just choose an auspicious date via those chinese calendar online (can just google one, if they all say different dates.. just picked the date that appeared the most times). open the doors on that date. do this pineapple ceremony, then settled!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:11 PM   #2148

Lol I wanted to check, my payments are all paid to HDB but I still got a message to bring balance payment on key collection day, so puzzled.

you lor.....
Old 11-01-2018, 09:12 PM   #2149

Does anyone knows if I can have SP turn on electricity & water if I apply it at HDB hub? If I can’t have it turn on, on the spot then I’ll apply online.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:13 PM   #2150

Hey ya in punggol my block right?

not eligible for grant, hdb loan.

if extend is they auto extend for me? my hle expires march, i also abit worried about this. think i drop my officer an email next week
Old 12-01-2018, 02:53 PM   #2151

Yes I got my collection date. Sry what was my question?

when is your date
binchotan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 02:56 PM   #2152

Does anyone knows if I can have SP turn on electricity & water if I apply it at HDB hub? If I canít have it turn on, on the spot then Iíll apply online.

i wanted to find out this as well as didnt managed to call thru them to find out but managed to get the infor online stating requires 1 - 3 working days instead
binchotan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #2153

Today.
Are you?

when is your date
Old 12-01-2018, 05:36 PM   #2154

I applied online.

i wanted to find out this as well as didnt managed to call thru them to find out but managed to get the infor online stating requires 1 - 3 working days instead
Old 12-01-2018, 08:59 PM   #2155

Does anybody knows:
If opening ceremony day (door opening day), outsiders are not allowed to go in, how about my dog & maid?

Last edited by Yuppie98; 12-01-2018 at 09:01 PM..
Old 13-01-2018, 12:44 PM   #2156

super annoyed.
until now still havent collect keys and selection was in early oct.
super jealous of everyone who has gotten them already
Hello neighbour! Hee. Long time never chat with you liao!

My option to purchase is expiring on 22 Janí18 and received a text from HDB saying that my keys collection date will be on 22 Janí18 lol.. when is your expiry date for your option to purchase? Dont worry!!! Im sure you will receive the date real soon!!

Last edited by STOPBANNINGME; 13-01-2018 at 12:50 PM..
STOPBANNINGME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:49 PM   #2157

Does anybody knows:
If opening ceremony day (door opening day), outsiders are not allowed to go in, how about my dog & maid?

Hello! What my friend did for her boyfriend on opening ceremony is that all of her family members enters the house first. He will enter last. Hee.

By the way, may i know what will you be doing for your opening ceremony? Cause my hubbyís family told us that there is no need to do anything for opening of door and renovation.. only need to do the necessary stuffs when about to move in. But im not very comfortable with their method leh..
STOPBANNINGME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 05:50 AM   #2158

Think best to just open the doors, all these fruits cost a lot of monies in the end I learned that this is actually offering! And I’m a Christian 😑

Hello! What my friend did for her boyfriend on opening ceremony is that all of her family members enters the house first. He will enter last. Hee.

By the way, may i know what will you be doing for your opening ceremony? Cause my hubby’s family told us that there is no need to do anything for opening of door and renovation.. only need to do the necessary stuffs when about to move in. But im not very comfortable with their method leh..
Old 14-01-2018, 05:56 AM   #2159

Found a lot of defects with the flat. I haven’t done a thorough Defects check but woah I was shocked at the condition these ppl handover the flat.

The walls between the bedrooms has a huge hole I can slide my hand under the wall over to the other bedroom.

The common bath barely flush.

The maindoor was so shaky I can’t believe it’s a fire-rated Door.

Gonna bring my checklist Tmr. I think this is gonna take 2 weeks to complete e defect checks.

But overall omg I love the place, there’s a beautiful sea view from left to right, the island view was beautiful too, all that twilight pine trees, river view was so serene.

I only wish that it came with flooring, the headache of deciding what to do with the floors is giving me sleepless nights.

Last edited by Yuppie98; 14-01-2018 at 11:57 PM..
Old 14-01-2018, 09:30 AM   #2160

Call up to check in case they missed out
(We would like to assure you that we are actively looking into the case. If we need more time, we will inform you.) HDB reply
godfear83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.