Official May 2017 SBF

piratedking

Reaction score
I got SMS notification 12days before the appointment date.
Tell to visit HDB infoWEB & login to MyHDBPage for the invitation package.

Make sure you turn up earlier, else if you go late, the queue behind you can pick first.. :s22:

dumkins

Reaction score
It seems like it is such short notice. I checked with hdb if they can give me the dates earlier cause I'm going overseas from 14-29 oct and will need to arrange for someone to go down on my behalf should I be away during the selection period but they can't give me an exact date. All I get are template replies saying I'll be notified via SMS of my appointment date.

I hope it comes out soon cause mine is starting from oct subjected to change as well.

Make sure you turn up earlier, else if you go late, the queue behind you can pick first.. :s22:

shirlin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they only give u ~2weeks before the date to consider which to take ?
hmmmm ... hope it will be soon for mine ~
no news yet ... went to ask judy same "N/A" :(

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you do if you have two appointments in the month?

My 1st one is on 7th for Nov bedok BTO. My number was 14xx. They are left with a few more units which I am not keen.

I have another one on 20th for SBF. Chances are that there will be 1 or two low units by the time it is my turn.

My worry is that if I reject both. I lose my first timer priority. Any advice?

fatfleaz

Reaction score

My 1st one is on 7th for Nov bedok BTO. My number was 14xx. They are left with a few more units which I am not keen.

I have another one on 20th for SBF. Chances are that there will be 1 or two low units by the time it is my turn.

If your queue number for BTO is at tail-end, it might be possible to appeal. Not too sure for SBF.

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your queue number for BTO is at tail-end, it might be possible to appeal. Not too sure for SBF.

Thanks. I am not concerned about SBF. There is limited flats and likely that they will be taken up before it's my turn.

Do I have to appeal in person?

xladyksf

Reaction score

For SBF, you can appeal if you are left with 2nd or 3rd floor units. This is what I read from others who had succeeded. They called up HDB if I am not wrong and ask of the proceedings.

For your case, by the time it reaches your turn in the Nov BTO and you still have units to choose but didnt. You will already accumulate 1 count. Same goes for SBF. If you again didnt choose and still have units left over, this will be another 1 count.

You can try to appeal both times, but they will be subjected to approval.

If you accumulate 2 counts, meaning you had 2 chances to choose but didnt choose. You will lose your first timer status for a year.

doubleJJ

Reaction score
Just checked AskJudy! finally received my flat selection date!

For my 4-room K/W! 28 Sep.

Maybe the rest can start checking too!

piratedking

Reaction score
they only give u ~2weeks before the date to consider which to take ?
hmmmm ... hope it will be soon for mine ~
no news yet ... went to ask judy same "N/A" :(

Actually, when u place your name in the area and flat type, you should have what in mind, the problem is, the queue number we getting.. :(

doubleJJ

Reaction score
Just logged in to my hdb page. Can't see appointment letter or the list of documents to bring for flat selection. Is it normal? Got to wait?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.