Official May 2018 BTO

djfalcon

Reaction score
Hello anyone knows what’s the meaning for environmental deck carpark with air well?

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes the bto is very slow.no building progress and work remains the same most of the time.

most likely its a 3 to 4 yr wait:(

:s12:Finally got some progress currently build only 2nd floor:)
I went last weekend.

Last edited:

whosnoree

Reaction score
:s12:Finally got some progress currently build only 2nd floor:)
I went last weekend.

Can i ask weather during signing agreement lease , do i need to bring my
Hle letter. Cuz its expired this yr may 2020. And my flat selection is yesterday. Do i need to renew my hle ?

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i ask weather during signing agreement lease , do i need to bring my
Hle letter. Cuz its expired this yr may 2020. And my flat selection is yesterday. Do i need to renew my hle ?
Yes HLE expiry need renewal.
Did you collect key liao?

When colllect key HLE need submit review.
I got review latest HLE....

You bought 2rm or 4 room...:)
I noticed many 2 room there...:)

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello anyone knows what’s the meaning for environmental deck carpark with air well?
:) The concept of Environmental Deck is holistically known as a dedicated deck of greenery and vehicle emission free walkways spanning across neighborhood.

Casa spring lift lobby look inpressive like condo and corridor look wide more space to walk...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.