Official November 2017 BTO

wh1t3sh33p

Reaction score
Selection is in end-Jan, or Feb?

I've received as below.

The selection exercise is expected to start in Feb 2018. We will notify you of your selection appointment at least 2 weeks before the appointment date...

Follow what your email says.
Because different estate start flat selection at different timing.
Not all will start at same time.

Lamer0311

Reaction score
Already made plans on the final week of March.. And my number is 70+..pray hard that the dates doesn't crash

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT
700+? definitely won't clash with your holiday. Some applicants from May 2017 bto, is still waiting for their appointment date though. Alternatively, you can appoint someone who is above 21 years old to do the selection for you.

:)

wh1t3sh33p

Reaction score
So did hdb jitao gives u appt? Or have to wait? Wondering what’s the procedure like :s11:

yup. now is wait for appt letter which will include the date for flat selection, the list of documents needed to bring and etc... :D

ckboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
700+? definitely won't clash with your holiday. Some applicants from May 2017 bto, is still waiting for their appointment date though. Alternatively, you can appoint someone who is above 21 years old to do the selection for you.

:)
Not 700+ is 70+

ckboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
opps :x psps, then hard to say. Get ready your authorisation form just in case then.
But if selection start in Feb, then i don't think won't clash?

keeping my fingers crossed:(
thanks for the information anyway

Eric_ER

Reaction score
U apply as singles or?
Call hdb to ask after u know ur nov selection dates

First-timer singles and second-timer families

If you were invited to select a flat, but did not do so even though there were units available, you would be considered as having rejected to select a flat once
If you reject 2 chances to select a flat, you will not be able to participate in Build-To-Order (BTO)/ Sale of Balance Flat(SBF) sales launches for a period of 1 year
Just got a call from the HDB manager, she says since I already got the new Q no. is ok for me to cancel or don't show up for the flat selection for the FEB BTO. ALRIGHT~~!!

ckboyz

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea if the 3d model of these projects will be available by this sat? I know I will get the best answer if I call hdb but just wondering if anyone has checked on this already.

aishchan

Reaction score
Any idea if the 3d model of these projects will be available by this sat? I know I will get the best answer if I call hdb but just wondering if anyone has checked on this already.

Hdb told me will be towards month end.
Not up now.
By the way, my hle letter expires in may.
My selection starts from March and my queue number is 1XX/390 for fernvale glades. Do you think I can make it by may so that I can avoid taking another hle letter.

LameEntertainer

Reaction score
Your balloted queue position for a 4-Room flat in Geylang is 9X.

2nd time ballot here...applied under mcps...

kelvin_som

Reaction score
hi I balloted for punggol northshore edge the q is 105/195 4room. selection should be in feb also.

but previously I also balloted for aug sengkang rivervale shore q 386/678 4room. selection in 10th feb 2018.

now dilemma which to choose.

sengkang is good if can get river view plus balcony but too costly.

punggol is good amenities nearby with the new shopping mall and walking distance 2min to lrt. only concern is factory area nearby and also maybe dusty. and not much good view.

how do you guys think?

slogd3ad

Reaction score
hi I balloted for punggol northshore edge the q is 105/195 4room. selection should be in feb also.

but previously I also balloted for aug sengkang rivervale shore q 386/678 4room. selection in 10th feb 2018.

now dilemma which to choose.

sengkang is good if can get river view plus balcony but too costly.

punggol is good amenities nearby with the new shopping mall and walking distance 2min to lrt. only concern is factory area nearby and also maybe dusty. and not much good view.

how do you guys think?

Im pretty upset.
Applied for both Sengkang August 2017 and Punggol November 2017.
Both queue number outside from supply unit available..
7xx/678 for sengkang... 2xx/192 for punggol...

Is there any consequence if i try my luck on Feb 2018?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.