Official November 2018 BTO

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just curious.. hows the income for you and your partner? is it decent?

i wonder does income play a part like if u have decent combined income then higher chance compared to those without income,etc

.. i mean of course HDB wont say whether it will affect

Should be the other way mah, you got higher income, means you don't need BTO HDB as desperately as those with lower income since you have more choices like resale.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not much movement liao,

Nov 13,
https://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.c...vember-2018-bto-5891745-15.html#post117572716

Nov 14,

8am
96lVTQK.jpg

11am
vrC4PI3.jpg

2pm
CU9Kzi1.jpg

5pm
ZeZ9MQW.jpg

Last edited:

BubbleCakuX

Reaction score
just curious.. hows the income for you and your partner? is it decent?

i wonder does income play a part like if u have decent combined income then higher chance compared to those without income,etc

.. i mean of course HDB wont say whether it will affect

My bf and me still part time studying total income combined 5.7k/month. If still dont get a house how we gonna settle down :s22:

AndRiy80

Reaction score
The most suay one is get last few number, means take the most unwanted unit or waste 1st timer chance. :(
Don't worry. 1st time give up nvr mind 1. If u give up 2nd time, they will consider u 2nd timer for 1 year. After that it's back to 1st timer

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. 1st time give up nvr mind 1. If u give up 2nd time, they will consider u 2nd timer for 1 year. After that it's back to 1st timer

That's 2 years gone excluding the wait for the actual house to be build...
Easily 6-7 years gone after including renovation. :(
That's considering if one is lucky to get by the 4th application.

bluesoundz

Reaction score

No, I have checked with HDB officer, the one time rejected HDB will follow u life time, so won't back to first timer

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.