Official November 2018 BTO

culepico

Reaction score
28X /96. Do u think I can get a "bad" unit at least? Purposely chose Ethnicity as "Others", hoping that Chinese full be full and skip to my turn.. lol

Just wanna know is there a point in doing this? Even if you got selected and go down to HDB they can also know your real ethnic group right? Unless your ethnic group is really others, I don't really see a point in this?

Meowmi123

Reaction score
Just wanna know is there a point in doing this? Even if you got selected and go down to HDB they can also know your real ethnic group right? Unless your ethnic group is really others, I don't really see a point in this?

Mixed marriage/parentage can choose!
My other option is Chinese. Higher quota given and also easier to sell. But...dunno leh I think Chinese like harder to get unit

aWhimAway

Reaction score
Hi guys. Where can I find more information on this “appt” and “book a flat” thing? Do they mean the same thing? I can’t find much info on it.

Is it like a purchase cinema ticket situation whereby I choose the remaining flats and guaranteed to get it or like everyone choose whatever they want then the lowest queue number gets the unit? Sry first timer here, and my queue is 13x/96

Username1234

Reaction score
esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/launch/18nov/selection/18NOVBTOSK_page_9106/$file/about1.html#

Models and pricing up on hdb web!

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway for those experience one.. what's the actual realistic time that will get the flat ah?

the dates are estimated, but base on what you get on past project, or friends that gotten.

here state tampines is 1Q2023 to 2Q2023 so will get on this or most of the time will get earlier like late 2022?

Apricot

Reaction score
I’ve went through 1bto and 5sobf in my past applications for HDB. My number has never exceeded(300%) but it’s always beyond the no. of units available which means I’m always left with level 2 or 3 shittiest units. Just email and appeal for the waiver of chance. They are quite understanding most of the time in my case. Good luck to all! I finally got a really good number this time round!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.