HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official November 2018 BTO

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #751

My queue no. for Tengah is 4xx, probably need to wait until April for selection date
Just have to pray lo. Help me pray also. Im thinking if there will be people giving up Tengah project for Boon Keng project.
WhiskYOLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #752

What's your number?

U applied GreenGem? Hmmm. How come I never receive the SMS?
laccas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:53 PM   #753

What's your queue number?
Have you applied for hle?

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3
Mine 6x. What abt urs? I havenít apply HLE yet.
casualtraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 08:55 PM   #754

What's your number?
6x. What abt urs?
Old 12-01-2019, 02:52 AM   #755
Great Supremacy Member

Mine 6x. What abt urs? I haven*********t apply HLE yet.
6x should get the SMS to apply for hle ba. If u haven't then can apply Liao lo. Your queue quite low

BlackCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:15 AM   #756

My one is 3X, I think you should apply now since HLE valid for 6 month.

6x. What abt urs?
Old 12-01-2019, 03:26 PM   #757

Tampines green gem neighbours, anyone recv the selection date already? Come join @tampinesggem and share more there!
yoursfatefully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #758
Great Supremacy Member

Tampines green gem neighbours, anyone recv the selection date already? Come join @tampinesggem and share more there!
What is @tampinesgem?

Old 13-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #759

Hmm. Judging from this then I probably don't have to rush for applying the hle right. Since Tampines one start from Feb only and if my queue is more than 200. I probably only will select the flat on mar earliest .

Just wait for HLE sms reminder and you'll be fine..
khkh8488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 07:35 PM   #760
Great Supremacy Member

Just wait for HLE sms reminder and you'll be fine..
Already got the reminder. Lol.

Old 14-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #761
Great Supremacy Member

okay, so means the HLE that i apply for this choosing flat/2nd appt doesn't really matter the amount? as long as 3 years later, that HLE can cover 90% then ok liao?
and my 2nd point can cover downpayment using my CPF.

also when is the time they wipe the cpf ah? 3 years later one?
2nd appt .. just need to pay downpayment ..
3 years later then have to pay the rest .. you can choose to leave $20K in OA ..no need to wipe out CPF
2nd appt which is signing of lease agreement need pay down payment(staggered if eligible) and stamp duties.

Grant can only be used for capital repayment which down payment is considered a part of. Stamp duties must be paid using earned o/a monies if not cash.
ok, to be clear. since i'm a bit blur on the so called 1st appt, 2nd appt, etc.

using this img, should be better to clarify.

so from what i gather.

1. book a flat which happens from feb 19 (tampines). you will go down at the appt date with hdb, then select the hdb unit that you want. then make the payment of 500-2k depending on the flat size. hle letter is required if taking hdb loan. but the loan amount at this point does not really matter.
2k have to paid in cash but will be refunded later if cpf enough money?

2. sign agreement for lease which happens after booking of flat, couple of months later? need to head down to hdb once more? to make the down payment (10%) and stamp duties etc.
can be paid through cpf/cash.
i rmb there is a place in hdb that allows you to key in the flat amt etc then it helps u caculate the stamp duties etc one. anyone has the link?

3. key collection which happens around 3-4 years later when the flat complete and ready for collection. at this point, need to submit another HLE that can loan for the 90%, otherwise, you have to pay the balance using cash. am i right?

so to me there's like 3 appt, but i always only hear 2 appt from pple. so very blur when people say 1st appt, 2nd appt.

gum xia
Old 14-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #762

so from what i gather.

1. book a flat which happens from feb 19 (tampines). you will go down at the appt date with hdb, then select the hdb unit that you want. then make the payment of 500-2k depending on the flat size. hle letter is required if taking hdb loan. but the loan amount at this point does not really matter.

2. sign agreement for lease which happens after booking of flat, couple of months later? need to head down to hdb once more? to make the down payment (10%) and stamp duties etc.
i rmb there is a place in hdb that allows you to key in the flat amt etc then it helps u caculate the stamp duties etc one. anyone has the link?

3. key collection which happens around 3-4 years later when the flat complete and ready for collection. at this point, need to submit another HLE that can loan for the 90%, otherwise, you have to pay the balance using cash. am i right?

so to me there's like 3 appt, but i always only hear 2 appt from pple. so very blur when people say 1st appt, 2nd appt.

gum xia
https://mytax.iras.gov.sg/ESVWeb/def...entialProperty
Old 14-01-2019, 09:24 PM   #763

From my understanding you are right

so from what i gather.

gum xia
Old 14-01-2019, 09:58 PM   #764

After u got ur 2nd appointment date, on ur hdb page will have a letter of appointment which state all the amount that u need to pay

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
AndRiy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2019, 10:14 PM   #765
Great Supremacy Member

thanks, anyway, i did check with hdb, and it should be correct.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.