Official Sengkang November 2018 BTO (Fernvale Acres)

eniqleo

Reaction score
I haven't really looked into the units tho. But I think many will prefer block A cause away from the main road.

I am also curious why block A is cheaper. Cos there will also be a bus stop in the future so they should be the same? Unless the future primary school drives the prices down. Or are they hinting that buses won't go many places?

Can't wait to see what people choose cos I'm undecided. Road vs playground vs sun vs school? Tough choice. Plus, this place is building quite fast.

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score
I am also curious why block A is cheaper. Cos there will also be a bus stop in the future so they should be the same? Unless the future primary school drives the prices down. Or are they hinting that buses won't go many places?

Can't wait to see what people choose cos I'm undecided. Road vs playground vs sun vs school? Tough choice. Plus, this place is building quite fast.

Could it be because of the number of units per level? Block A has 9 units VS block B has only 6 units. Less units more privacy etc? Hahaha.

BananaVicks

Reaction score
Hello! I've got 5x for 5 room, appointment date is also given on 21 Jan. What about the rest of you?

What do you think about 402A Vs 402B?
wow thats a nice queue number! can i ask did u apply under any scheme? first timer? isit your first time applying for bto or many times already? :)

eniqleo

Reaction score
wow thats a nice queue number! can i ask did u apply under any scheme? first timer? isit your first time applying for bto or many times already? :)

It's all luck! First-timer with MCPS everytime. First: no number. Second: far exceeded available units. Third: luck, 5x.

If you're trying to see if application timing matters, I applied always on a Saturday/Sunday, which is not early at all.

What number did you get?

Anyone knows what is the first selection date?

BananaVicks

Reaction score
It's all luck! First-timer with MCPS everytime. First: no number. Second: far exceeded available units. Third: luck, 5x.

If you're trying to see if application timing matters, I applied always on a Saturday/Sunday, which is not early at all.

What number did you get?

Oh wow so good! congrats!! i hope you get a unit you want! :)

I got 200+, super far away. like no hope though :/.... can only hope that people dropout but i dont believe 70+ people would... so :(

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score

I feel that the first day may be on the 14 Jan... Feel la.. Cause my number is 4X (4 room), and my selection is on 15 Jan... On avg perhaps 20ish per day?

So far I haven't seen anyone given an earlier date as well..

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Think this is the average.. the variance could be quite big.. mature estate drop out rate can be 10% or less.. non mature estate maybe higher than 50%
Higher then 50% no way man. Got 30% drop out rate u happy liao

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

eniqleo

Reaction score
I got 9x for 5rm...when did you get the appointments date?

Hello! Welcome to the family!

I went into myHDB on 22 or 23 December and saw the date, and received the message later on Christmas Eve.

Hope you'll get a date soon to apply for leave :)

eniqleo

Reaction score
Hey how to see the prices?

esales (DOT) hdb. gov.sg/bp25/launch/18nov/selection/18NOVBTOSK_page_9106/$file/about1.html

Click on the pink dropdown.

Flats availability is there. You may also be interested in the non-optional scheme page where you see the tiles, vinyl, and doors. Actual samples at HDB Hub sales office area.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.