Official Sengkang November 2018 BTO (Fernvale Acres)

eniqleo

Reaction score
I guess we'll see units getting snapped up from this week.

Fingers crossed that we can get what we want.

Anyone started looking at interior designs?

AdjukiAngelz5682

Reaction score
esales (DOT) hdb. gov.sg/bp25/launch/18nov/selection/18NOVBTOSK_page_9106/$file/about1.html

Click on the pink dropdown.

Flats availability is there. You may also be interested in the non-optional scheme page where you see the tiles, vinyl, and doors. Actual samples at HDB Hub sales office area.

You can also login to MyHDB and click on your BTO application there is a Listings PDF with all the units and prices inside along with other important documents~

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score
I guess we'll see units getting snapped up from this week.

Fingers crossed that we can get what we want.

Anyone started looking at interior designs?

I started looking at interiors! :s13:

Speaking of getting the unit we want, do y'all think getting the "floor" range you want is better or getting the "unit" stack is better? :s22:

TimmyWimmy

Reaction score
Based on what we have here... I think floor range and unit stack both are important (for ideal scenarios lol). I think we have 5 units facing car park when you're below level 6. That's the most concern for me because.... I'd like a better view. But... I guess beggars can't be choosers since my number isn't very ideal, I'll just see what's left and pick from the lot. Mai hiam buay pai.

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score
Based on what we have here... I think floor range and unit stack both are important (for ideal scenarios lol). I think we have 5 units facing car park when you're below level 6. That's the most concern for me because.... I'd like a better view. But... I guess beggars can't be choosers since my number isn't very ideal, I'll just see what's left and pick from the lot. Mai hiam buay pai.

I also want my ideal floor range and unit lol. But if like say, your most fave unit stack is low level? Then got a high high level but you dislike that unit stack? Hahaha

Anyways I kaypoh and logged into my hdb and saw that it states "Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Sengkang under the November 2018 BTO exercise as at 07 January 2019 00001". Means today start alr ah

Last edited:

TimmyWimmy

Reaction score
I also want my ideal floor range and unit lol. But if like say, your most fave unit stack is low level? Then got a high high level but you dislike that unit stack? Hahaha

Anyways I kaypoh and logged into my hdb and saw that it states "Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Sengkang under the November 2018 BTO exercise as at 07 January 2019 00001". Means today start alr ah

I think if it's high enough to avoid the car park, I'd pick the car park lol. Everyone told me not to go for level 2 haha

I think selection starts today. But I don't know man I can't seem to view what's the last selected number. Which page did you go to? Flats available for selection?

Last edited:

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score
I think if it's high enough to avoid the car park, I'd pick the car park lol. Everyone told me not to go for level 2 haha

I think selection starts today. But I don't know man I can't seem to view what's the last selected number. Which page did you go to? Flats available for selection?

Haha I won't want L2 either....

I logged into MyHDB - application status. It's just below the portion where it states your application details, titled "queue number"

TimmyWimmy

Reaction score
Okay I don't see it. I think it's cuz I haven't received my selection date yet haha. Thanks a lot!

eniqleo

Reaction score
Everyone told me not to go for level 2 haha

Yeah I went to hdb and saw that resale prices for higher floors are disproportionately higher than low floors. That is if you are looking to sell.

Seems like HDB only called up 2 people for selection today. And our neighbours both chose the middle floor units hmmm.

May the odds be in our favour!

TimmyWimmy

Reaction score
Maybe there were people who changed their minds today haha idk is it likely that only two people are called up in one day? I thought usually they'll call around 5 per day

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Just monitor the daily q number and the number of units been taken for the day. And u will know how many ppl been called up and how many ppl have dropout

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

vinno18

Reaction score
Maybe there were people who changed their minds today haha idk is it likely that only two people are called up in one day? I thought usually they'll call around 5 per day

Yeah I went to hdb and saw that resale prices for higher floors are disproportionately higher than low floors. That is if you are looking to sell.

Seems like HDB only called up 2 people for selection today. And our neighbours both chose the middle floor units hmmm.

May the odds be in our favour!

There are 2 priority groups before the rest get to choose, the grassroot member and MGPS or smth. They get to choose from a selected few units before the "official" selection starts. Was the similar case for May Fernvale Dew bto.

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score

The Q I see in MyHDB is still 00001. So for 4 room should really be just 1 person. The the other is the 5 room de.

AdjukiAngelz5682

Reaction score
There are 2 priority groups before the rest get to choose, the grassroot member and MGPS or smth. They get to choose from a selected few units before the "official" selection starts. Was the similar case for May Fernvale Dew bto.

MGPS does not apply for this development as it is only for 2-room Flexi or 3-room flats.

Can refer to their website: Residential > Buying a Flat > New > Eligibility > Priority Schemes

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.