Official Tampines Nov 2018 BTO Thread

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys .. anyone notice the bedroom size of 5 room exactly same as 4 room...

according to layout plan ...

U got to pay 100k over for the 10 square meter larger kitchen and living room ...is it reasonable ??

What else is new

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3

koonzlah

Reaction score
I got appt in April. Got appt means confirm get? Or need wait

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

iphone1s

Reaction score

U got to pay 100k over for the 10 square meter larger kitchen and living room ...is it reasonable ??

it is the same for any other projects in punggol, woodlands, biddadri or anywhere else. The only difference is where they place your main doors. Everything else is the same.

That is why its called pre-farbricate houses.

There is good news and bad news for residents here.

Good news: its very near MRT. good for those who have elderly parents, young kids and expecting mothers, especially for a "young BTO plot"

Bad news: with a near MRT, prone for money-making entrupurners to rent out houses to foreigner. which makes your good news, a good news for them too. :s13:

If you compare the artist impression and your 3D models, they are totally different. This thread, or rather post have mentioned that the rooms are same. The only differences is outside. Look at your windows. It has this "featured" design, it potentially block out lights and wind. If you are not staying on high floors, i guess, good luck to you. You might have to turn on your fans and lights 24/7. Low floors can get potentially dark when the trees are grown.

Again, this is green gem. a gem for rental property (domitry) :D

ozy615

Reaction score

paying for larger living room is reasonable.
The kitchen for one type of the 5 room is rather massive. This I think a bit wasted.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paying for larger living room is reasonable.
The kitchen for one type of the 5 room is rather massive. This I think a bit wasted.

U mean the longer kitchen design. One of the two design for 5rm?

laccas

Reaction score
Actually I prefer the bigger kitchen and easy to design dinning place.

Long one not good meh? Doesn't seem much of a difference though in term of living room space. Or maybe I didn't see carefully.

casualtraveller

Reaction score
If got a lot of gadgets for cooking or more than one person cooking at the same time, then kitchen bigger is better.
If the owner receive guests often, then living space bigger is better.
IMO if living area bigger, gives spacious feel also.

billycheong

Reaction score
If got a lot of gadgets for cooking or more than one person cooking at the same time, then kitchen bigger is better.
If the owner receive guests often, then living space bigger is better.
IMO if living area bigger, gives spacious feel also.

I was leaning towards the 5Rm long kitchen (we cook quite a lot) for a long while too.
But if short kitchen type design the kitchen like 4-Rm design also not bad.
At least 2 ceiling fan in living room just nice... and wont be of weird alignment.
Just went this morning... surprised our first choice still available... chop chop sign and go back work.... :s12:

laccas

Reaction score
I booked a 5rm with long kitchen, I feel it's easier for me to design the kitchen. And I cook every day

I was leaning towards the 5Rm long kitchen (we cook quite a lot) for a long while too.
But if short kitchen type design the kitchen like 4-Rm design also not bad.
At least 2 ceiling fan in living room just nice... and wont be of weird alignment.
Just went this morning... surprised our first choice still available... chop chop sign and go back work.... :s12:

knottedhead

Reaction score
I first time BTO applicant. I am actually clueless how to select. Me buying 5Rm selection next week.

We tend to cook alot so kitchen important.
Just now i went down to hdb. Kena school by aunty telling me dont take certain flat due to near bin and west sun heheh

laccas

Reaction score
That's true, western sun will kill you. If low level bin also a problem.

I first time BTO applicant. I am actually clueless how to select. Me buying 5Rm selection next week.

We tend to cook alot so kitchen important.
Just now i went down to hdb. Kena school by aunty telling me dont take certain flat due to near bin and west sun heheh

casualtraveller

Reaction score
i think hdb got a lot of freelance "choose-hdb-flat advisor". every time go HDB look at show flat or 3D model, sure got one uncle or auntie comment about how to choose the "right" flat. :D

But indeed west sun is a no-no, in my opinion.

knottedhead

Reaction score
i think hdb got a lot of freelance "choose-hdb-flat advisor". every time go HDB look at show flat or 3D model, sure got one uncle or auntie comment about how to choose the "right" flat. :D

But indeed west sun is a no-no, in my opinion.
True leh.. i was busy looking and taking pictures.. was aiming this 951A then aunty nag nag say no good.. then show me which unit good etc then also tell me lucky i meet her else i waste money choose no good flat. Hahah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.