(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

itsmee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where is the cck dbss? I dun think there is dbss in cck u might have mistaken it for dbss

ozy615

Reaction score
Tengah phase 1 should be cheap to make the BTO attractive, as nothing is really nearby unless you have car.

connection is not good at all. the jurong regional line is just like upgraded version of LRT. It is not leading you to other parts of Singapore. Still need to transfer to other lines (maybe more than one time) which would be a hassle judging from the fact that walking distance at MRT interchanges are getting extremely long.

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Wonder how much to opt in. No more air con maintenance and scare of electric bill shock.

Sent from HUAWEI MHA-L29 using GAGT

Fatpat

Reaction score
try use handphone. some platform cannot view one.

I'm using the chrome on the same pc that had no problems with previous launches though. IE also the same.

Chrome on HP also same result, irregardless of using WIFI or 4G. Think maybe tonight then try again

@Bill@710

Reaction score
I'm using the chrome on the same pc that had no problems with previous launches though. IE also the same.

Chrome on HP also same result, irregardless of using WIFI or 4G. Think maybe tonight then try again

We got till 19th Nov to submit.. Don't rush

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
Oh my god... the price for Tengah is like crazy, not budget at all. And can only collect 6 years later, by then I'm 31yo alr. What..... the........

alalakam

Master Member
Reaction score
Question: the centralized cooling system need pay extra??? Or included in the price alr

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.