HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

(Official Tengah NOV 2018 BTO Thread) Consolidate all research here!

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-12-2018, 11:22 PM   #436

I see. So it's pure luck too bad then for us who didnt manage to get.

Applied first day around 5pm and got 13xx. I don't think the day matters. =/
bukseller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2018, 11:33 PM   #437

Hi there

First timer here and first timer for BTO.

Wondering if anyone knows if the queue number for 5room is mixed with 3gen applicants as well? Or there’s a separate queue number for 5 room and 3gen?

Thanks.
Emeraldcolony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 12:22 AM   #438

Hi there

Wondering if anyone knows if the queue number for 5room is mixed with 3gen applicants as well? Or there’s a separate queue number for 5 room and 3gen?

Thanks.
If my memory serves me correctly, the combined number of units was 443 or somewhere near that number. The number of 5R units is 395, so it should be separate.
Jeanyap_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 06:49 AM   #439

Hi all. First time applying for tengah also. Been following this thread since the application and have really read alot of useful tips and information.

Firstly congrats to all who manage to get a number, great present for u all haha. I think my luck was pretty bad to the extend that I didn't even got a number even with near parents scheme was really upset about it. But I guess maybe fate is telling me that this plot is not for me and my bf I guess. Haha

Anyhow I know this might be off topic but anyone here considering the jurong west plot. Also I heard of the next tengah to have a shorter waiting time so does it mean that if we apply that it will be likely around same time to get the flat as the nov2018 bto?

Last edited by rosymosy; 19-12-2018 at 07:14 AM..
rosymosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 07:49 AM   #440

jurong west feb bto consists of 2 plot: one plot very near Boon Lay MRT .. the other plot near Pioneer MRT ...so depends on the balloting number..
next Tengah BTO probably released in May 2019 or later... yes think construction might begin before balloting is complete..
quailmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #441

jurong west feb bto consists of 2 plot: one plot very near Boon Lay MRT .. the other plot near Pioneer MRT ...so depends on the balloting number..
next Tengah BTO probably released in May 2019 or later... yes think construction might begin before balloting is complete..
Ohh I see. Hmm hope for better luck for the next one cos I really kind of like the tengah area feels more quiet. Thinking might still try the jurong west one, though not exactly on my top choice list as it seems to be located near major roads. Haha thanks.

Hope everyone will get their chances to either get a good ballot and those who get it will get to choose their flat of choice. Looking forward to more updates
CG1996 likes this.
Old 19-12-2018, 08:40 AM   #442

38x/395 consider good?
PES2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 08:47 AM   #443

478/395 any chance for selection?
OnARoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 08:52 AM   #444

DROP OUT

can somepne explain what is the meaning of drop out rate??

first timer here.

got queue number 13**/536.
Foxtrot88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:16 AM   #445

Hi all. First time applying for tengah also. Been following this thread since the application and have really read alot of useful tips and information.

Firstly congrats to all who manage to get a number, great present for u all haha. I think my luck was pretty bad to the extend that I didn't even got a number even with near parents scheme was really upset about it. But I guess maybe fate is telling me that this plot is not for me and my bf I guess. Haha

Anyhow I know this might be off topic but anyone here considering the jurong west plot. Also I heard of the next tengah to have a shorter waiting time so does it mean that if we apply that it will be likely around same time to get the flat as the nov2018 bto?
Shorter waiting period because the construction for the next Tengah BTO will start at the same time as Nov 18 BTO.
khkh8488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:20 AM   #446

can somepne explain what is the meaning of drop out rate??

first timer here.

got queue number 13**/536.
Simply put it as the ratio of ppl with que number who gave up their que vs total que number.

so there'll be daily dropout rate, total dropout rate ect.
khkh8488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:40 AM   #447

Shorter waiting period because the construction for the next Tengah BTO will start at the same time as Nov 18 BTO.
That's good to know, thanks alot. Pray that the new exercise opens soon hopefully in may. Will still want to read up more for the jurong west plots as well to look at more options.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:48 AM   #448

If my memory serves me correctly, the combined number of units was 443 or somewhere near that number. The number of 5R units is 395, so it should be separate.
Thanks for your reply..

Just can hope for higher drop out rate now..
Emeraldcolony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #449
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi there

Thanks.
Tay kheng soon says u r destroying the ecology
sanzhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2018, 09:55 AM   #450

First Time Buyer - Asking for Advice

Found out that I have a queue position of 2XX for 522 2-room Flexi flats that are available. Does this mean I will definitely get a flat? How does the queue position affect the selection of flats? There are 2 types of 2-room flats, how will it be determined what kind of flat I get?

Financially, I am quite strapped. Can anyone tell me what kind of financial obligations are ahead of me once the flat has been selected?

Thanks in advance for anyone who cares to share their flat buying experience.
mingsphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.