OLA EC @ Anchorvale

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
My agent just msg me news fernvale ec site is sold for $555psf today?? Means more exp than ola. Hello where is the recession? Bear turned bull here.
yes $555 psf ppr is the highest. On HDB website.

Means I still no $$ to buy

A11Glory2H1M

Reaction score
My agent just msg me news fernvale ec site is sold for $555psf today?? Means more exp than ola. Hello where is the recession? Bear turned bull here.

Kindly verify the information pls. Your agent want to con u to buy? I just checked the provisional results on Hdb site is lesser. So better to wait for this ec than the one beside hospital or sitting on cemetery grounds 😊

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kindly verify the information pls. Your agent want to con u to buy? I just checked the provisional results on Hdb site is lesser. So better to wait for this ec than the one beside hospital or sitting on cemetery grounds 😊

Actually I do not see the new EC prices to fluctuate much in the coming 2 years, buy the location you truly like and to your convenience, that’s the difference. It would likely sit in the range of $1000-$11xxpsf when launched.

The winning bid came from FCL Lodge, any idea which developer is this?

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What being vested can do to an individual...he becomes a crazy bull. And spreads fake news too. $700psfppr? Lol

He is almost right, it’s $645psf for Canberra GLS parcel A won by Oasis Development and $650psf for parcel B for United Venture

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could you share the source

Go to URA site and see, Take the winning bid price in psm divide 10.76 for psf price. The bid for plot B is unexpectedly higher than plot A, I read up And plot A is supposedly the better plot

https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Media-Room/Media-Releases/pr20-11

Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Go to URA site and see, Take the winning bid price in psm divide 10.76 for psf price.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Media-Room/Media-Releases/pr20-11

Oh ok. These 2 sites are private condo. Price not as hot as expected? Cannot help park Canberra sell :(

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok. These 2 sites are private condo. Price not as hot as expected? Cannot help park Canberra sell :(

Yeah it’s private condo. This plot would surely help
Parc Canberra to sell, because those who buy PC have to satisfy MOP which is 8 years and majority of them buy for own stay, these two plots are also further to Canberra mrt at 600-800m away compared to PC300m away, what are the chances of PC resellers to make money in future? I would say very high.

The plot for plot B exceeded expectations, plot A met expectations.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s private condo. This plot would surely help
Parc Canberra to sell, because those who buy PC have to satisfy MOP which is 8 years and majority of them buy for own stay, these two plots are also further to Canberra mrt at 600-800m away compared to PC300m away, what are the chances of PC resellers to make money in future? I would say very high.

The plot for plot B exceeded expectations, plot A met expectations.

Land bid price of the EC only $100 more than EC... if property remain stagnant for few more years, this pc is going to be priced close to parc Canberra.

This 2 pc just next door to parc canberra, you talk until cow come home. Don’t forget got brownstone and visionarie to compete with you.. Dont just paint the rosy picture, you are not an agent.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Land bid price of the EC only $100 more than EC... if property remain stagnant for few more years, this pc is going to be priced close to parc Canberra.

This 2 pc just next door to parc canberra, you talk until cow come home. Don’t forget got brownstone and visionarie to compete with you.. Dont just paint the rosy picture, you are not an agent.

I agree and I don’t think it would be priced significantly higher but I expect it to be about $13xx-14xxpsf up, similar to Treasures price.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realistically I agree that plot A & B will launch in $13xx-14xx range.

The last Private in district 27 was Kandis Residence. Launch at $11xx-13xx.

Plot A & B not too far from Canberra MRT too. Just need to cut through the Feb 2020 BTO blocks.

I agree and I don’t think it would be priced significantly higher but I expect it to be about $13xx-14xxpsf up, similar to Treasures price.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realistically I agree that plot A & B will launch in $13xx-14xx range.

The last Private in district 27 was Kandis Residence. Launch at $11xx-13xx.

Plot A & B not too far from Canberra MRT too. Just need to cut through the Feb 2020 BTO blocks.

Yeah and Kandis Residence winning land bid is $481psf and recent transaction at Kandis is at 13xxpsf, see 99.co

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.