HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree224Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-02-2020, 08:10 PM   #331

You are really one of a kind. Never tired of putting down anyone and belittling others.

Bro ni shouldnít even be reminded of you (hola) when itís mentioning of this development, cos it seems to be a big disgrace to this nice project Ola 😆 the marketing team did a good job, but if associated w you, many in this forum would think twice before buying less you become their neighbour
Relax lah. THis is just a forum. My responses simply mirrors the behaviour of other ah bengs here.

Don't worry, you're one of the better ones. Cheers.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 08:39 PM   #332
Master Member

Relax lah. THis is just a forum. My responses simply mirrors the behaviour of other ah bengs here.

Don't worry, you're one of the better ones. Cheers.
Yap, passerboy is one of the milder and better ones here.
Basically I’m your only nightmare here.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 29-02-2020 at 08:43 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 08:46 PM   #333

Sorry forgot you single, cannot buy this nice project.

If you're not as old as uncle Ni, still got time to find girlfriend. Good luck!
Just a word of advice always be humble and donít look down on anyone even if you succeed one day, be grateful.

Everyone come to this forum to exchange views only, you would see that 1993newbie also chose to ignore your earlier sarcasm.

Ok back to topic, still think the marketing of OLA is fantastic, and yes too bad I am not eligible, just for ur note Iím not that old, but older than u if you are indeed an undergrad, so I am giving u life tips. 😆
holasingapura likes this.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 09:03 PM   #334

Yap, passerboy is one of the milder and better ones here.
Basically I’m your only nightmare here.
Half the time you're ok. But when we start having arguments, your poor English comprehension skills really show and that is indeed a nightmare!

The real bad ones are clearly uneducated ppl like mr captain, mr imvested and mr84.
Old 29-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #335
Master Member

Half the time you're ok. But when we start having arguments, your poor English comprehension skills really show and that is indeed a nightmare!

The real bad ones are clearly uneducated ppl like mr captain, mr imvested and mr84.
My England so far so good based on my last assessment by my GP teacher in JC.
Have u done any assessment pertaining to your comprehension and EQ skill? The problem could be on u.

Well, I talk sense. Good property means good, those not worth buying ones I also quite frank.
Nothing to hide.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 29-02-2020 at 09:34 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 09:42 PM   #336

yeah I'm uneducated... but clearly the education and upbringing which u have received hasn't taught u anything abt EQ.

So im happy to be where Iam, an uneducated ah beng uncle..

while u just do u... a sour grape face faggot..

yesimvested is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2020, 10:20 PM   #337

From OLA ...this thread slowly becoming HootLA
sgpropertyblog likes this.

Last edited by desmorado; 29-02-2020 at 11:50 PM..
desmorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:12 PM   #338
Master Member

For me, I just ignore hola already. He just only come in when market take a dip and he feel like he is correct already.

If not for this virus thing, I think market is already booming. I just hope in 2-3 months later, this virus thing will pass. If it cannot be contain, I might think that all countries will declare this virus as common flu and business as usual. Cause if all countries shut down, especially China, alot of company will go burst. Singapore which lack so much natural resources especially food - rice, meat etc will be in crisis. It could be more than what hola has hope for that just a market crash.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:23 PM   #339

For me, I just ignore hola already. He just only come in when market take a dip and he feel like he is correct already.

If not for this virus thing, I think market is already booming. I just hope in 2-3 months later, this virus thing will pass. If it cannot be contain, I might think that all countries will declare this virus as common flu and business as usual. Cause if all countries shut down, especially China, alot of company will go burst. Singapore which lack so much natural resources especially food - rice, meat etc will be in crisis. It could be more than what hola has hope for that just a market crash.
Lol. You are just being ignorant (and a loser) now that your hopes and dreams to flip are dashed. Just promote me to chairwoman of expert panel and move on. Property should recover and appreciate in the long run.

Btw, I never wished for market to crash. I've all along only stated facts are that economy is weak (even without virus), property is oversupplied, some new launches are overpriced atm but yet you think "market is already booming".

Virus cannot be contained > countries declare as common flu and move on? Are you mad? Move on? let it spread and people die?
Old 02-03-2020, 12:05 AM   #340
Master Member

Lol. You are just being ignorant (and a loser) now that your hopes and dreams to flip are dashed. Just promote me to chairwoman of expert panel and move on. Property should recover and appreciate in the long run.

Btw, I never wished for market to crash. I've all along only stated facts are that economy is weak (even without virus), property is oversupplied, some new launches are overpriced atm but yet you think "market is already booming".

Virus cannot be contained > countries declare as common flu and move on? Are you mad? Move on? let it spread and people die?
The last point is only an opinion. Lawrence Wong did mention if the virus cannot be contained, there are consideration to lift the travel ban from countries to sg. I hope I get him right. Think about it, if the virus spread so fast in Korea and say many other countries, can sg survive on its own ? Property market crash is just a small problem, survival is the bigger problem.

And just 1-2 weeks ago, Canberra EC selling so fast at 10xxpsf even with the virus situation, so can tell me what is your term of weak market about ??

I cannot tell if u hope for market crash, but u do seems happy now. For me, property market up or down does not matter, maybe if it went down, I could buy a 2nd property few years later when I am eligible to, but if it went up, I dun think I will want cash out and then buy another property at a high price too. At most I will just be relived that I bought early and no need pay higher price, that is all. U really think too much on what dreams to flip. Unless I already has a 2nd property then is a different thing.

I dun really wish to discuss so much on this virus thing but if u did go out this few days, u will notice crowd are back at shopping mall and market. I think sg economy still strong, only travel industry seems weak and manufacturing industry which depend alot on China production. Therefore, I do hope this virus thing can quickly get over and people can live life as normal.

Last edited by birmingham123; 02-03-2020 at 12:10 AM..
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:40 AM   #341
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

Can check the total application to-date?
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:45 PM   #342

Went in the the showflat last week intending to just take a look. Was told cannot view unless submit E-App. Now bo tai bo chi tell me say I will get a ballot queue. Donít know what is going on.
Transcendent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:47 PM   #343

Agent now tell me to link up with banker? Link smlj? Limpei only wanted to go in see see the display unit
Transcendent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:47 PM   #344
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

Agent now tell me to link up with banker? Link smlj? Limpei only wanted to go in see see the display unit
Probably see no up. Need to assess your ability to buy.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:58 PM   #345

This kind of agent if rightly painted, just ignore his text 😆
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.