HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree213Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-11-2019, 11:35 AM   #31

Aiya, I always try to be conservative lol but may end up higher than piermont grand.
Just price $1,500psf. As long as lower than sengkang grand right? Market there is huge, lots of to-be upgraders there. Developer should take full advantage of the market, they love paying a premium anyway.
holasingapura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 02:15 PM   #32

more interior space better ma.. keen let me know k??
not ok. Got agent liao, ex-colleague who helped rent out property twice before.

Sry ah
sgpropertyblog likes this.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 02:19 PM   #33

Aiya, I always try to be conservative lol but may end up higher than piermont grand.
Seriously the only thing attractive is proximity to primary school.
Then again, wife thinks shouldn't be too near to primary school too.

Too many factors and considerations and variables that sometimes is so hard to form a plan.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:02 PM   #34

Why now all the ec are located together?
Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2019, 10:09 PM   #35

Been quite some time. Woodlands ECs are all clustered together.
1st EC cluster:
>Woodsvale
>Northoak

2nd EC cluster:
>La Casa
>Forestville
>Twin Fountain
>Bellewoods
The private condos are all in woodgrove district. Closer to American School & Woodlands central.

Canberra ECs clustered together as well.

Why now all the ec are located together?

Last edited by 1993newbie; 16-11-2019 at 10:19 PM..
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 07:13 AM   #36

True for some but not all. Like lush acres, where it is mixed with pc. What do you think is the gov intention to do put ec altogether?

Been quite some time. Woodlands ECs are all clustered together.
1st EC cluster:
>Woodsvale
>Northoak

2nd EC cluster:
>La Casa
>Forestville
>Twin Fountain
>Bellewoods
The private condos are all in woodgrove district. Closer to American School & Woodlands central.

Canberra ECs clustered together as well.
Old 17-11-2019, 07:14 AM   #37

I estimate to be 1100psf or slightly higher. Since the ceiling has gone up.

My estimate to be around $950 psf.
Old 17-11-2019, 08:35 AM   #38

OLA EC should be priced lower than Parc Canberra though.
My guess is closer to 1000psf.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2019, 10:17 AM   #39

I find this sk plot slightly better in location than sumang. Hence I tot should be higher since sumang is about 1050psf already.

OLA EC should be priced lower than Parc Canberra though.
My guess is closer to 1000psf.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:19 AM   #40

The raised ceiling has failed to generate noticeable sales at piermont grand.

Anyway according to experts here, "brand name" developers should price their projects higher. So OLA should be cheaper than PG based on that.

You are trying too hard to talk up the market. I am so sorry resale condo prices are stagnant or falling and you're upset. I just read it on the papers today. Let's see how long this divergence can last.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:20 AM   #41

I find this sk plot slightly better in location than sumang. Hence I tot should be higher since sumang is about 1050psf already.
Just price $1,500psf la. And use sengkang grand to sell. I'm sure many many agents will be using sengkang grand to sell. And many many SK residents will buy into it. I project 50% sales on launch weekend.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:34 AM   #42

To me there are still 2 things which make it almost same or worse than sumang.

(1) In proximity, there are 3 ECs, all of which are lower in psf, 2 of which had no resale levy, for the buyers. When it comes to MOP, they have a $200~$300 psf advantage. Unless the development is so substantially better in terms of finishing, design, etc.

Personally, I don't buy any of the rubbish that
(i) Developer paid higher for the land, so I have to pay higher. Thing is when developers paid lower for the land, they don't necessary charge lower (eg Hundred Palms bounced out units). But well, as long as Singaporeans are rich enough to keep throwing money and the government don't want to care, the musical chair game continues.
(ii) Buyers will pay more for your condo after MOP because it was launched at a higher price.

(2) Near to hospital. The Vales is very near as well. Granted, there are F&B establishments in the hospital (and a 24h Koufu food court), but there has been a noticeable increase in number of ambulance sirens in the area since SKGH opened. I wonder how it would affect the tranquillity of living in the area. We have to note that the community hospital has not opened yet, only the general hospital.

I'm still on the fence on this. Was waiting for this since the day it was launched for tender.
Old 17-11-2019, 10:35 AM   #43

Just price $1,500psf la. And use sengkang grand to sell. I'm sure many many agents will be using sengkang grand to sell. And many many SK residents will buy into it. I project 50% sales on launch weekend.
The timing of the launch is good. It gives time for us to see how much developers are willing to pay for the new plot of EC land at Fernvale lane to decide.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:14 PM   #44

You are trying extremely hard to talk down the market, as everyone can see. I hope you do look all the posts you made and reflect. Hope you don't need to change nick again for some interesting reason.

Anyway according to experts here, "brand name" developers should price their projects higher. So OLA should be cheaper than PG based on that.

You are trying too hard to talk up the market. I am so sorry resale condo prices are stagnant or falling and you're upset. I just read it on the papers today. Let's see how long this divergence can last.
Old 17-11-2019, 12:19 PM   #45

I also don't know how I seems to be talking up the market. Did I paint a very good picture of this project? Stating the psf means talking up? Come on, if you tell me you have quarreled with someone, then I don't mind kena shoot by you, I'm empathetic one..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.