HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

OLA EC @ Anchorvale

Like Tree229Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2020, 08:10 PM   #436

10k starting pay as fresh grad ? Wow. Probably will ignore this dude from now, waste of my time. He can live in his fantasy world.
It's possible. My data is from few years ago.

Engineering fresh grads can command 6k starting pay for 1st class honours for a certain govt agency.

Computer programmers can command 5k to 8k starting, depending on field. Specifically AI and big data area.

Marine lawyers can be 8k to 10k.

Medical doctors are around 10k if they have no bond.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:16 PM   #437

U didnít know sheís a fairy canon? Gong Jiao wei number 1.
Cos she kenna priced out of EC/PC.
If she can earn 10k and stay in landed, do u think she got time to come here and jjww about EC price?
I will just ignore her. Didn't expect is a girl too because she talks like ah beng. The real rich won't waste time arguing here. Lol
leeerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:37 PM   #438
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

When can choose the unit?
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:38 PM   #439

When can choose the unit?
21st March. sgpropertyblog please keep the thread updated
sgpropertyblog likes this.
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:42 PM   #440

Out of curiosity and fanfare from all the advertisement, I made an appt to view OLA, I must say I was worn over by the delicate design that the developer installed. The chandelier made the project very classy, and understand it would be installed at the lobby area.

This could end up swaying buyers over and my guess is response should be good.
Hmm... which lobby? 5 years or 10 years down the road... I rather go for classics or simplistic designs. Imagine the fees the owners need to pay after the initial "free" period to sustain all the classes / facades
jayt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 09:07 PM   #441

While others are presenting their facts on ola or other projects, u immediately shot them down by saying they are talking up the market. This is a forum and everyone is entitled to their views. U think u r the queen here? Didnít u forgotten how u insult your long lost fren mergui?
This is where I belong and I will hold my stand as long as u r here to prevent u from distorting facts and sprouting toxic remarks on others.
I started browsing here only about 2 weeks ago and I gotta agree with you on this. She has her point of views for sure but the way that she presents it left a lot to be desired. Can only wish her all the best when she starts working life. Lol
leeerwin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 11:19 PM   #442

Don't always say that this is just a forum. A proper upright person should portrait the same personality as he will be in real life and all social media platforms. To repeatedly saying that this is just a forum only degrades your participation in this forum.

Your usage of 'BS' really associate your identity closely to some blogger.

Lol, you should well know this is just a forum. And what do you expect when speaking to cocky uncles who cannot accept the facts that I present. Nishizhu has once again unleashed his uncleness, picked up a quarrel and derailed the topic again..

Unlike those newbies that you grilled that mostly want to break into the industry because of the pay and BS during interview, I am actually interested in the role. Your bonus should have been good last year with the firms reporting good results. Congrats. Currently year 1, 1.5 more years to go before summer interviews. Will heed your advice nonetheless , thanks.
Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #443

21st March. sgpropertyblog please keep the thread updated
Later i update here u say i sales talk again 🥴
Old 08-03-2020, 05:09 PM   #444

Let me repost this, for those interested in OLA, since it was lost in the myriad of irrelevant posts

https://cna.asia/2TDHz68
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:08 PM   #445

Any potential buyers here? I think the thread got detracted from the original topic.

Anyway, I went to see OLA and the first agent who served me told me things like "you can easily expect at 3-400k profit at the end of 10 years". I just smile smile at her and nodded my head.

It's basically expecting the psf to go from 11xx to 13xx within 10 years. It's not impossible but it's being overly pushy.

Last edited by ryuxdragonx; 08-03-2020 at 08:18 PM..
ryuxdragonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:52 PM   #446

What do you think about Parc Botannia? $1300psf already right? Although it is private condo. But after the OLA EC obtain MOP they make no difference 🤔

Any potential buyers here? I think the thread got detracted from the original topic.

Anyway, I went to see OLA and the first agent who served me told me things like "you can easily expect at 3-400k profit at the end of 10 years". I just smile smile at her and nodded my head.

It's basically expecting the psf to go from 11xx to 13xx within 10 years. It's not impossible but it's being overly pushy.
SunnyCasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:12 PM   #447

What do you think about Parc Botannia? $1300psf already right? Although it is a private condo. But after the OLA EC obtain MOP they make no difference ��
Yes, it is already easily $1300 for PC as of today's market. If property prices stay the same, then OLA will raise to a high $12xx minimum. But you must also take into account all the surrounding ECs in the same area. You want to sell, but everyone also wants to sell. If the supply is high, then it will push the psf down again.

(Sorry when I do my calculations I like to be conservative and not overestimate to manage expectations. Truth is no one can predict the market, but we need to make sure we don't over-leverage or be overly hopeful)

Not a property expert by any means. I'm just looking to buy for own stay and commenting on the sales tactics through the agent I met.

I'm just interested in opinions on purchasing for own stay. I've been staying in District 19 my whole life and I'm quite familiar with Hougang/Seng Kang/Punggol, so I would like to continue staying here.

I also considered PG and will be taking a look.

Last edited by ryuxdragonx; 08-03-2020 at 09:15 PM..
ryuxdragonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:50 PM   #448

https://stackedhomes.com/editorial/o...iew/#gs.zabiup

Interesting review by Stacked Homes, w a video tour on their site about OLA. Sidetrack, I noticed thereís another condo called Ola residences in the Tanjong Katong enclave.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:18 PM   #449
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

What do you think about Parc Botannia? $1300psf already right? Although it is private condo. But after the OLA EC obtain MOP they make no difference 🤔
Safer bet for condo if the rite is correct.

EC could be toppish for now.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:33 PM   #450

I actually hate this kind of agent. Encounter before and i just walk off. Who can guarantee future.
YHLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.